Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Panthers - Packers Gameday Thread...

1,809 posts in this topic

Posted

Chalk up another bullsh!t loss to our own mistakes.

Posted

Eliminate some of the mistakes and work out the redzone offense, and this team is going to win some games.

Posted

Everything wrong with this team is fixable which is very refreshing and encouraging.

Except for the coaching MENTALITY

Posted

Well... at least TRD has some interceptions to work with this week. I'm sure he's writing his critique even as we speak. :p

Posted

We will win next week. We are going to play a good game.

Posted

I don't know if it's been brought up, I'm not going back through 44 pages of posts, but the defense played well today. 30 points isn't great, but it's probably the most explosive offense in the league, got 4 turnovers, and outside of that blown coverage to Nelson they played it tight and hard. Kudos for stepping up after a less than stellar defensive effort in the first game.

Posted

we've scored over 20 2 weeks in a row. you can't be mad. we are not the same we were last year. teams will take us seriously. we're still building our team. we've still got holes. 14 more games to go and I'm actually looking forward to the season after 2 losses.

1 person likes this

Posted

Next week is jacksonville. If all goes well im hoping for a complete raping of them

1 person likes this

Posted

Well this one hurts for sure. Could have beaten the Super Bowl champs. But the truth is, few of us even expected to be in this thing at the end. Cam made some rookie mistakes today and when given the chance after the game I guarantee you this... "He will own them". And he will grow this horrible game experience. Tough Loss! Sucks!

The few who listen to everything the media say.

It's 11 on 11. The Packers' 11 are no better than the Panthers' 11 at a time, except a few key positions. Still, for one day, you can win your one-on-one matchups, which is why "one game at a time" is the truth.

The Panthers lost this game in the first half.

Posted

This loss is going to hurt, but I am very encouraged for this season.

Posted

panthers should have beaten GB...packers are not that good

Posted

Eliminate some of the mistakes and work out the redzone offense, and this team is going to win some games.

No doubt, I'd add kick ass to your statement.