Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Official Panthers - Packers Gameday Thread...

1,797 posts in this topic

Eliminate some of the mistakes and work out the redzone offense, and this team is going to win some games.

No doubt, I'd add kick ass to your statement.

If the Panthers could get their run game going they would be great!!!!!!!!!!!!

So so so close to being 2-0. Lots of things to be happy about from that game but Chudzinski needs to rethink his redzone packages and plays.

to say cam has surpassed my expectations for this game is an understatement.

we have something very, very special on our hands. yes, he's a rookie. yes, he makes mistakes. but he just put up nearly 500 yards on the Packers. Do you guys understand?? THE PACKERS. Yes, we lost... but this team has one of the brightest futures of any 0-2 team ever, I think.

Honestly, u will win when u stop trying to do to much and just let the wins come.

U went toe-to-toe with the Superbowl champs and loss by a TD. How many TDs did u have falsely called back on u today?

Don't worry, ur wins will come and in numbers. U just really need to believe.

As I've been saying all along, winning isn't just about strenght, it's about believing u have a chance. Judging by this board, the positive energy just isn't there.

panthers should have beaten GB...packers are not that good

Really dumb post packers are that good, panthers are way better than anyone expected.

panthers should have beaten GB...packers are not that good

Ex-Super Bowl champs coming off a win against another powerhouse NFC team....yeah, not that good....But I do agree that the Panthers should have won today....

Jeez you'd think the Panthers will beat the Jags. Gotta stop those ints, never going to win that way.

Next week is jacksonville. If all goes well im hoping for a complete raping of them

Honestly, they are going to want blood...My team, the Jets, did to them what the media was predicting the Greenbay Packers were going to do to u. Stomped them.

Both teams will be angry next week in charlotte

Hopefully that doesn't mean injuries

Jeez you'd think the Panthers will beat the Jags. Gotta stop those ints, never going to win that way.

This post is dripping with optimism...glad you're now on board....it's like a validation of the sea-change going on around here....