Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gazi

Cam Newton 432 yards passsing

136 posts in this topic

Go take your pessimistic poo over to the Broncos forum.

pessimistic? Stating a fact is realism. I love Cam and have said no numerous times. The bottom line is simple...we have had the chance to win both games this year, and were in the red zone both times late in the game. The play calling sucked both games during those late attempts...and Cam did not make a good throw in those late attempts.

I am a die hard fan, and am not satisfied with losing. Maybe you are happy with 400 + yards passing...I, on the other hand, am happy when we win.

Strahan just teased Brashaw. Bradshaw just put his head down.

Cam is not the only one on the team. The fact he had another monster game w/no running game is simply amazing!

I agree that the yards amassed are amazing. But the turnovers killed us. Take away 2 of those interceptions and he would have only needed 250 yards.

I saw that. Bradshaw didnt say anything about the panthers and Cam. Regardless if we lost. It was alot closer than most people thought.

I was listening to talk radio and everyone was like "If Cam passes for 400 yards against the defending champ I will eat my pants"

This is still sweet

That's a lot of Dockers being chewed.

He played like what he is - a rookie with insane potential. Rookies make rookie mistakes - even number one overall picks. I am seriously upset about the loss given that we basically beat ourselves but I remain excited about the potential for this team.

It is possible to be upset about a loss and still see the positives that came from it you know. Yes we have poo to work on but we are far from as destitute as we were last year and frankly I see this team laying it on some people later in the year.

[...] have said no numerous times.

I bet the women have said that numerous times too.

Joking.

I don't think you can blame Cam or give him too much credit. If we ran it more (and more effectively) he wouldn't have gotten the yards passing that he did (either week). But on the other hand I don't think you can blame him when we should've ran it at least once when we turned it over on downs.

Cam Newton = 0-2

Carolina Panthers 0-2

It's a team effort man. Newton has done really well for a rookie only two games in.

Some of you guys act like we were in the playoffs last year instead of being the worst team in the league. Of course a lot of improvement is needed, but if you can't be encouraged by Cam's performance and two games where we were actually 'in it', you must be disappointed by life on a daily basis. Ask yourselves how we would have done so far with last year's QBs and Fox's offense.

1 person likes this

He is a 22 year old rookie playing against the Super Bowl champs with no OTA's or mini camp.

The standard some of the haters are suddenly holding Cam to is curious.

AZ didn't have kolb and numerous upgraded positions and a fully healthy team. I'm sure Jimmy or Moore would have done a much better job than cam this year.