Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Good game guys

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey guys dont hang your head too much. You guys gave us a hell of a fight. I was scared when we got down 10-0 right away. I thought you guys were going to beat us. We pulled away but you guys still fought hard. I hope you guys have a good rest of the season. Keep your heads up guys, god bless.:)

3 people like this

Posted

Thanks! 3 ints did Carolina in. Maybe next year.

Posted

Always classy Packersfan. Congrats on the win. I had hoped we would sneak in and ****** a win but maybe next time. This was a good lesson for our rookie QB to learn. The future is bright and hopefully our first win is just around the corner!

Posted

As much as we weren't suppose to even be in this game, we still lost the game with our redzone and bonehead turnovers. The Packers can't say they won this game on their own merrit, but in the end they still win.

Posted

Sorry what did you say? I lost my train of thought after seeing GritsRgreat's sig

1 person likes this

Posted

We played sloppy today but to pull out a win on the road playing that way is huge for us. Hope we step it up a little bit more though.

Posted

of all the condesending bulls**t...

Posted

We'll be better the next time. Congrats. :cheers2:

Posted

See you in the NFCC game.

:cam:

Posted

stop being so goddamn nice say "fug you losers" or something dammit...

Im gonna go drink a beer

Posted

Hey guys dont hang your head too much. You guys gave us a hell of a fight. I was scared when we got down 10-0 right away. I thought you guys were going to beat us. We pulled away but you guys still fought hard. I hope you guys have a good rest of the season. Keep your heads up guys, god bless.:)

+1

Posted

Sorry what did you say? I lost my train of thought after seeing GritsRgreat's sig

Did the same thing, except I still wonder why it says "failgif" if it's full of win?