Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We need another Offensive Coordinator

64 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

to install run plays. Chud is great with the pass plays but we can't pass every down and especially in the Redzone. We kept D. Will and we still got J. Stew and M. Goodson. Let's run it, or at least send our backs out to the flats more or continue with screens.

Posted · Report post

fail

Posted · Report post

STOP this shit.

We had a sloppy day on offense. We'll be fine. Our run game won't get fixed if we don't fix the O.

Best chance for our run game is to use the RBs to block for Cam.

Posted · Report post

Are u fucked

Posted · Report post

no, nearly a 1,000 yards of offense in two games. I think we our fine the RZ package needs work. Running game will come in time.

Posted · Report post

dear lineal89,

you don't like girls.

Posted · Report post

He tried to work the screen plays in alot......that might be the new "run game" of the panthers

Posted · Report post

We need a run game, Chud is fine. His playcalling in certain situations are not.

OP needs to stfu.

Posted · Report post

No; we needed to utilize our TE's in the second half, our ground game needs to have some lanes to run with, and Cam needs to throw it away when necessary. If the Panthers do those 3 things we would've won this game.

Posted · Report post

I don't think our offense is what needs fixing. There's another phase to the game somewhere. Can't remember it at the moment.

Posted · Report post

We have a rookie qb, they're gonna be run blitzing us every down. but i do agree that we should try a little more to run the ball.

Posted · Report post

The run schemes do look kinda basic, and too much running up the gut when it's obvious they can't get any kind of push in the middle. They need to use the TE's and fullback more. They also need to try some off-balanced on one side runs with Hartsock.

PS: Does anyone know how many posts I need to start a thread?