Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We need another Offensive Coordinator

64 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Best chance for our run game is to use the RBs to block for Cam.

You don't think that would physically punish the play makers too much? I don't mind seeing Cam extend plays with his legs, but I'm not a huge fan of plays designed for him to run. That's what RB's are for, and we have several of them.

Posted · Report post

You're playing a Tom Brady offense when the guy only has one NFL game under his belt. He's got very clear potential for greatness and they're setting him up for failure by making him the entire offense for no fuging reason. We have two better than solid backs.

And even with making him pass every down, bootleg on 3rd and 1, and all the mistakes, he still brought the team a TD away from the champs. If they keep doing this they're wasting him.

Posted · Report post

to install run plays. Chud is great with the pass plays but we can't pass every down and especially in the Redzone. We kept D. Will and we still got J. Stew and M. Goodson. Let's run it, or at least send our backs out to the flats more or continue with screens.

If they don't start running the ball more, they'll surely lose Stewart when his contract is up. I'd be featuring Stewart more now, since he's a better fit for the new offense than Williams.

Posted · Report post

FAIL of the day thread. after 2 gms you calling for chud's head.

Posted · Report post

Are u fuged
We can't run the ball. Are u fuged

Posted · Report post

I don't think our offense is what needs fixing. There's another phase to the game somewhere. Can't remember it at the moment.

Well, I think the defense played rather well today except for that last stupid touchdown.

The defense does, however, need to stop giving up BIG plays.

We could have used a little magic from special teams today too.

Little things, little things, little things... I believe this coaching staff will be able to fix'em.

Posted · Report post

FAIL of the day thread. after 2 gms you calling for chud's head.

He might actually just be calling for a 2nd OC. We could be the first team in history with Co-OCs? loooooooooooooool.

*edit*

Upon further review this is even MORE insane than just calling for his head. I support the fail thread of the day vote.

Posted · Report post

This is horrible, this thread sums up a lot of "Panthers" fans

Posted · Report post

ps: Does anyone know how many posts i need to start a thread?

Posted · Report post

You have to be kidding me. Chud is one of the best in the league. They haven't had time to work on every play in the play book and there has been a lot of miscommunication. Somethings look like it is a bad play call but it was just miscommunicated and people weren't on the same page. It isn't Chud's fault. We could bring back Jeff Davidson.

Posted · Report post

to install run plays. Chud is great with the pass plays but we can't pass every down and especially in the Redzone. We kept D. Will and we still got J. Stew and M. Goodson. Let's run it, or at least send our backs out to the flats more or continue with screens.

2rogbqf.jpg

Posted · Report post

LOL After 2 games someone is already for a new OC. LOL Cam has nearly 1000 yards in passing in 2 weeks. LOL All we need is the running game to get started then we would be fine. The running game is what is holding the offense back. Chud just need to speed more time with the running game in practice this week and get it done.