Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherPhann89

We need another Offensive Coordinator

64 posts in this topic

Chud has done a very good job in the play calling for the Passing, but Chud has not called many rushing plays in the past 2 games. Chud needs to find a balance between the run and passing game to help keep the pressure off of Cam more.

maybe if the team executed when he DOES call running plays, he'd be more inclined to run them more frequently throughout the game.

continuing to run when we are unable to is something i'm sure people would bitch about. "duh, we couldn't run so why did they keep trying? throw the damn ball!!"

srsly, what is wrong with some of you people?

Didn't take long to start this poo up... Two games, two close loses with < 100 yards on the ground by our RBs. Thats not good enough and anyone can see that.....except you of course.
Wright is current bro. No OTAs or mini camps with new HC and new staff. They are still working on implanting the playbook. It takes time. Is that a excuse for how our running game is right now. No it ain't But it will get there. Takes time.

This is horrible, this thread sums up a lot of "Panthers" fans

Wellll let's hear the wisdom of DJ Insizion...

Wright is current bro. No OTAs or mini camps with new HC and new staff. They are still working on implanting the playbook. It takes time. Is that a excuse for how our running game is right now. No it ain't But it will get there. Takes time.
I'm not saying that it won't get there. I'm simply stating my opinion on what I think will help. I think my support of Chud is obvious. My issue is the run game and all you and your partner can come up wit is No OTA's. Really, really

We don't need another coordinator. He's made a rookie throw for over 800 yards in his first two games which has never happened. We have to get better in the redone. I noticed this last week also against Arizone. We have to be able to run the ball inside of the 10 yard line. We can't expect to pass everytime we're that close because the defense has the advantage with the shorter field to defend. I believe that if you at least show run, do some play actions then we should improve. We were inside the 10 yard line at least 3 times against Green Bay and only came away with 6 PTs. This can not happen. I believe that if we can improve in the redzone then we are totally CAPABLE of being a PLAYOFF TEAM THIS YEAR. We just dominated(yes we did) the best team in the NFL but since we can't capitalize on mistakes, take advantage of our opportunities and not to mention being sloppy with the football we lost a very winnable game that no one gave us a chance to win

maybe if the team executed when he DOES call running plays, he'd be more inclined to run them more frequently throughout the game.

continuing to run when we are unable to is something i'm sure people would bitch about. "duh, we couldn't run so why did they keep trying? throw the damn ball!!"

srsly, what is wrong with some of you people?

Great point

Lineal89.....Table for one! We found you a great booth seat right beside the restroom.....enjoy the smell.....

to install run plays. Chud is great with the pass plays but we can't pass every down and especially in the Redzone. We kept D. Will and we still got J. Stew and M. Goodson. Let's run it, or at least send our backs out to the flats more or continue with screens.

Do you think he calls running plays to fail? The OL cant run block for poo right now.

This should be gif approved...

Wellll let's hear the wisdom of DJ Insizion...

The wisdom: Our ROOKIE Qb who has never called an offensive play has just thrown for over 400 yrds his first 2 starts n you are calling for a new OC? I am guessing that you would like to have Jeff Davidson back?