63 replies to this topic

#31 mwright350

mwright350

Thy Jimmies shall be Rustled

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,684 posts
  • LocationChina Grove, NC

Posted 18 September 2011 - 04:07 PM

FAIL of the day thread. after 2 gms you calling for chud's head.

He might actually just be calling for a 2nd OC. We could be the first team in history with Co-OCs? loooooooooooooool.

*edit*

Upon further review this is even MORE insane than just calling for his head. I support the fail thread of the day vote.

#32 DJ Insicion

DJ Insicion

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 04:07 PM

This is horrible, this thread sums up a lot of "Panthers" fans

#33 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,894 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 04:08 PM

ps: Does anyone know how many posts i need to start a thread?

#34 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 18 September 2011 - 04:09 PM

You have to be kidding me. Chud is one of the best in the league. They haven't had time to work on every play in the play book and there has been a lot of miscommunication. Somethings look like it is a bad play call but it was just miscommunicated and people weren't on the same page. It isn't Chud's fault. We could bring back Jeff Davidson.

#35 DoubleTrouble34

DoubleTrouble34

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,830 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 04:10 PM

to install run plays. Chud is great with the pass plays but we can't pass every down and especially in the Redzone. We kept D. Will and we still got J. Stew and M. Goodson. Let's run it, or at least send our backs out to the flats more or continue with screens.

Posted Image

#36 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,124 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 04:12 PM

LOL After 2 games someone is already for a new OC. LOL Cam has nearly 1000 yards in passing in 2 weeks. LOL All we need is the running game to get started then we would be fine. The running game is what is holding the offense back. Chud just need to speed more time with the running game in practice this week and get it done.

#37 Jangler

Jangler

a head full of candy corn

• HUDDLER
  • 47,572 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 04:14 PM

Next week we will get some running in.

#38 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,124 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 04:18 PM

Well, I think the defense played rather well today except for that last stupid touchdown.

The defense does, however, need to stop giving up BIG plays.We could have used a little magic from special teams today too.

Little things, little things, little things... I believe this coaching staff will be able to fix'em.

Dude really. What game was you watching. Our D for most of the game kept GB from scoring 40 points on us. The D play great for most of the game. The D was on the field alot today and they still did good. You need to go rewatch the game bro.

#39 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,124 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 04:21 PM

You have to be kidding me. Chud is one of the best in the league. They haven't had time to work on every play in the play book and there has been a lot of miscommunication. Somethings look like it is a bad play call but it was just miscommunicated and people weren't on the same page. It isn't Chud's fault. We could bring back Jeff Davidson.

Chud has done a very good job in the play calling for the Passing, but Chud has not called many rushing plays in the past 2 games. Chud needs to find a balance between the run and passing game to help keep the pressure off of Cam more.

#40 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,283 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 18 September 2011 - 04:24 PM

Dear lord it didn't take long for people to start this poo up did it? I feel like some people on this board have a weird selective memory and forget that we have a whole new staff, new system, and didn't have a full offseason to install it. It's quite apparent that they devoted more time to the passing game than the running game with the time they did have.

It'll be fine - in the mean time the rest of us will hold up the sky for you..

Didn't take long to start this poo up... Two games, two close loses with < 100 yards on the ground by our RBs. Thats not good enough and anyone can see that.....except you of course.

#41 rubberpantz

rubberpantz

Trevor, let's go, smokes!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 04:25 PM

Chud has done a very good job in the play calling for the Passing, but Chud has not called many rushing plays in the past 2 games. Chud needs to find a balance between the run and passing game to help keep the pressure off of Cam more.

maybe if the team executed when he DOES call running plays, he'd be more inclined to run them more frequently throughout the game.

continuing to run when we are unable to is something i'm sure people would bitch about. "duh, we couldn't run so why did they keep trying? throw the damn ball!!"

srsly, what is wrong with some of you people?

Edited by rubberpantz, 18 September 2011 - 04:25 PM.
just cos

#42 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,124 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 04:27 PM

Didn't take long to start this poo up... Two games, two close loses with < 100 yards on the ground by our RBs. Thats not good enough and anyone can see that.....except you of course.

Wright is current bro. No OTAs or mini camps with new HC and new staff. They are still working on implanting the playbook. It takes time. Is that a excuse for how our running game is right now. No it ain't But it will get there. Takes time.

#43 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

• HUDDLER
  • 3,283 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 18 September 2011 - 04:27 PM

This is horrible, this thread sums up a lot of "Panthers" fans

Wellll let's hear the wisdom of DJ Insizion...

#44 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

• HUDDLER
  • 3,283 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 18 September 2011 - 04:30 PM

Wright is current bro. No OTAs or mini camps with new HC and new staff. They are still working on implanting the playbook. It takes time. Is that a excuse for how our running game is right now. No it ain't But it will get there. Takes time.

I'm not saying that it won't get there. I'm simply stating my opinion on what I think will help. I think my support of Chud is obvious. My issue is the run game and all you and your partner can come up wit is No OTA's. Really, really

#45 Rook35200

Rook35200

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • LocationFremont, CA

Posted 18 September 2011 - 04:36 PM

We don't need another coordinator. He's made a rookie throw for over 800 yards in his first two games which has never happened. We have to get better in the redone. I noticed this last week also against Arizone. We have to be able to run the ball inside of the 10 yard line. We can't expect to pass everytime we're that close because the defense has the advantage with the shorter field to defend. I believe that if you at least show run, do some play actions then we should improve. We were inside the 10 yard line at least 3 times against Green Bay and only came away with 6 PTs. This can not happen. I believe that if we can improve in the redzone then we are totally CAPABLE of being a PLAYOFF TEAM THIS YEAR. We just dominated(yes we did) the best team in the NFL but since we can't capitalize on mistakes, take advantage of our opportunities and not to mention being sloppy with the football we lost a very winnable game that no one gave us a chance to win

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com