#331 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,295 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:14 PM

after 2010 i thought the freeman-led bucs were going to take the league by storm

lol

#332 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,147 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:33 PM

I still think Freeman can be a good QB in this league but he needs to get the hell out of Tampa

#333 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• HUDDLER
  • 4,643 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:21 AM

I still think Freeman can be a good QB in this league but he needs to get the hell out of Tampa

That wish will be granted sooner than later i presume.

http://profootballta...after-benching/

#334 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,129 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:54 AM

how did that work out for you guys?  not surprised we haven't seen any Buccs fans around this year.

#335 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,112 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:18 PM

Well, if Alex Smith can find employment as a starting QB then I don't see why not Josh.

Oh wait a minute...Josh is a black QB. I forgot. We first have to go throught the usual stereotypes that tend to follow when black QBs lose their starting jobs. And judging from the "he's lost respect in the locker-room" and he has "off the field issues" that was bantered around as soon as the news broke that he was replaced earlier this week, I'd say, they have already started.

Good luck Josh. U will be another in the line of many black QBs who had to "prove themselves" in the NFL. Just because the media wasn't attacking you like they are Cam didn't mean your position as a starting QB was safe in this league.

#336 FootballMaestro

FootballMaestro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,352 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:10 PM

Jay Glazer--speaking on WFAN NY, strongly alluded to the fact that is was PERSONAL. He added, 'that has as much to do with Freeman being benched as his play'. He also stated, Schiano has had run ins with other players, including Revis already, and that he treats them like children, not professional athletes. 

This makes sense. Cause though he's struggling (and largely inconsistent), I think Josh Freeman is still a decent starting NFL Quarterback. 

#337 Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts
  • LocationStokeridge

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:34 AM

Who the hell is Freeman?  That some other 1st round Heisman winner.   How's he doing?  Oh I found him on this chart.  When you find Cam, Freeman is right there, sure enough, two spots down

http://www.nfl.com/s...=2&d-447263-n=1

OH yea, wait a minute, TB.  I know now, he is that QB down south, fugged his team by anouncing he wants out.  Kiss of death for TB.

#338 FootballMaestro

FootballMaestro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,352 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:49 AM

Now they're even reporting (sorry if you guys heard this already), he may have some type of substance abuse problems (i.e., showing up late to meetings, being withdrawn, etc.). This was discussed on NFL Game day on ESPN this morning. 

Wow, and the media likes to beat up on Cam, with their contrived nonsense, when so many other QB's and players have REAL or REPUTED off the field problems, and ACTUAL sucky play in comparison. 

#339 FootballMaestro

FootballMaestro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,352 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:52 AM

Well, if Alex Smith can find employment as a starting QB then I don't see why not Josh.

Oh wait a minute...Josh is a black QB. I forgot. We first have to go throught the usual stereotypes that tend to follow when black QBs lose their starting jobs. And judging from the "he's lost respect in the locker-room" and he has "off the field issues" that was bantered around as soon as the news broke that he was replaced earlier this week, I'd say, they have already started.

Good luck Josh. U will be another in the line of many black QBs who had to "prove themselves" in the NFL. Just because the media wasn't attacking you like they are Cam didn't mean your position as a starting QB was safe in this league.

Ironically, Josh Freeman, is the opposite of the Stereo typical black QB (whatever that is). Lol

He's a tall, pocket QB, that would rather not run. 

He may not be great. He just needs a better situation. And this just demonstrates how good/great Cam is, that he can thrive in his current situation, that would eat up so many other QB's. 

PS: It also pisses me off twice, that the Panthers lost twice to this team last year, especially the brutal loss/march up the field by FREEMAN, that cost the Panthers the game. 

#340 Dex

Dex

Gameday Menu Connoisseur

• HUDDLER
  • 6,178 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:38 PM

17758-tumblrm0uupiOuKD1qzmz70gif-nga3.gi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.