Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RockyTopVol

Your Final Four...

39 posts in this topic

ALTHOUGH it pains me to type this: i wouldn't mind seeing a dook-carolina matchup in the final four <-----game of the year material right there

Game of the year?? Man that would be game of the past 25 years. For Duke and Carolina to meet in the tournament, let alone the final four, would be unreal. The best rivalry (imo) to meet in a one and done situation, would almost be too much. At least that's my thinking.

I would love to see UNC-DUKE...but duke has to get through nova and pitt...and carowhina dont play defense..No lawson and NC might be home before the first weekend is up

I would love to see UNC-DUKE...but duke has to get through nova and pitt...and carowhina dont play defense..No lawson and NC might be home before the first weekend is up

haha... That is funny.. Even though UNC didn't win the ACC championship, they are still good enough to make it past the first few rounds without Lawson, they will most likely get him back in the second.. so UNC has nothing to worry about. One player is not going to drop UNC to a team like Bradford.. and surely can take an LSU or Butler team.. They will make it to the Sweet 16 with or without Lawson.

haha... That is funny.. Even though UNC didn't win the ACC championship, they are still good enough to make it past the first few rounds without Lawson, they will most likely get him back in the second.. so UNC has nothing to worry about. One player is not going to drop UNC to a team like Bradford.. and surely can take an LSU or Butler team.. They will make it to the Sweet 16 with or without Lawson.

I think Carowhinna while make it to the Swet 16 at least but to lose ur starting point guard and ur best defender on the ball is tough

UNC

Villy

Louis

Memphis

Louis

UNC

UNC

Wake

UCONN

PITT

Da 'Cuse

UCON