Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gazi

Thomas Davis tears ACL

298 posts in this topic

Wouldn't be surprised if we didn't make a move for a LB in the 2nd or 1st next year.

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2413198&postcount=12

Imagine if for some reason we lost Davis and Beason for a several game stretch...

Granted it was the draft before this past one that I said that, but I saw it coming a mile away. Sure, Anderson turned out okay and Connor is capable, but where is the depth elsewhere now? There was a reason I had us taking 2 LBs in my mock draft pretty early on this year...

Sure, I was all on board the Dareus bandwagon too, and I feel like an idiot for doubting Cam ever... but sometimes it is the little things that count, and I've been screaming about our LBs for several years now...

I hate it for the Panthers, I really do... I hope they can recover and find a gem in someone like Thomas Williams or something to pick up some of the slack...

He already graduated the week of fanfest.

Isn't that what I implied?

Saw it buckle and figured that was the case

hurney please do not spend a 1st or 2nd on a lb. unless we switching to a 3-4 and we are picking up a olb pass rusher.

jonbeason Jon Beason

@TD58SDTM such trying times. A person who would give u his all and his last. I'm speechless! Thomas Davis is truly a unique human being that

1 minute ago

jonbeason Jon Beason

@TD58SDTM In life u always search for answers knowing you'll prob never find them. Why him? Why again? Why to a person who doesn't deserve..

That's TWO team captains down back to back.