Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gazi

Thomas Davis tears ACL

that's why there's such a talent drain at other positions. The Panthers have been spending too many first rounders on fuging running backs and linebackers. 2 of each in 4 years is lunacy.

The talent drain isn't really there anymore.

Ruff    3,836

Connor

Gaither is still decent. Speaks to the depth we have at the position. Could've made it even better by signing a Tatupu or such today, but well..

"He was a guy we really liked coming out.."

Lofa is still out there. I'd love for Hurney to pick him up. Dude's a solid player, and I have no idea how he's not been signed yet.

jtnc    3,667

The way he was holding his leg, I knew it something serious. Beason held his leg the same way.

Catalyst    612

Damn. Sucks for a guy who has worked his ass off for so long to get back on the field. Guess we just added another need to the list for next offseason.

He's got to be absolutely crushed. I would like to request each of you to reach out to him via twitter to wish him well. I'm sure he'd appreciate it at this point. Football to guys like him and Beason are alot more than a pay check.

tjstevens58    0

TD, hang in there and get it fixed. Only the Lord knows what the future holds. Keep the faith and he will bring you through. We'll miss you on the field, we will be looking to see how you feel next year. Just hang in there.

thefuzz    4,119

that's why there's such a talent drain at other positions. The Panthers have been spending too many first rounders on fuging running backs and linebackers. 2 of each in 4 years is lunacy.

Can't tell if joking...

brainless wuss

Saw this coming though:

From Aug 6th training camp about line backers

I was watching the drill pictured in the linked article--there is still some loss of fluidity/speed/agility from the right knee (with a brace on). Observing Davis standing and looking at the weight bearing/carrying angle of his hips/knees I'm a little concerned about future injury.