Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are we headed back into the Luck sweepstakes?

126 posts in this topic

Posted

who?

Posted

If we do get the #1 pick, we had better trade that pick. We have our QB. Cam has proven what he can do on the NFL level against top talent. Andrew Luck has not.

Posted

Nope. The Seahawks are the worse team I've seen in quite a while.

I think the chiefs are worse

Posted

We'd never draft Luck, even if we were the worst team (which we are not)

Posted

for? we are 0-2 with one of the toughest schedules in the NFL and both our Team Captains on Defense are done for the yr.

So to solve it we draft a QB again?

Posted

No, but winning the Luck sweepstakes would be pretty damn awesome come April. We could clean house come draft time.

With a top 5 pick, it's kings ransom with Barkley, Luck coming out of college we could get ourselves a deal.

Posted

Lock. Dumb Thread.

Posted

No, but winning the Luck sweepstakes would be pretty damn awesome come April. We could clean house come draft time.

what I was thinking...the #2 pick and the Barkley sweepstakes may be good for us too.

Posted

If Cam gets injured before we get a win, then we can talk #1 pick.

Posted

With a top 5 pick, it's kings ransom with Barkley, Luck coming out of college we could get ourselves a deal.

all your picks are belong to us...

1 person likes this

Posted

The best thing that would happen if we were in line for the first pick is that we would get a bunch of draft choices for Luck.

Word. Being in the Luck sweepstakes doesn't necessarily mean we draft Luck and keep him. That being said, the Seahawks are simply too bad of a football team for me to see anyone other than them get the #1 overall pick.

Posted

Not at all. We are not close to the worse team and will win enough games not to pick in the top 5. Even if we somehow ended up with the #1, unless Cam degresses tremendously, we could get a ton for that pick.