Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Inside the Numbers: Cam Newton (Week 2)

22 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I love making these videos, because I get a deeper look inside the game, but providing video of the whole game, takes a $hit load of time.

With that said, please provide feedback on whether or not you find the video of the whole game (video link) beneficial. I'm not sure how many "out of market" fans we have, so if you guys find it helpful speak up, if not, I'll just do the Cam highlights for now.

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

i like them. i am an x and o's guy. keep um coming

Posted · Report post

These things are awesome. Thanks so much for doing this

Posted · Report post

Anyone notice at :58 seconds where Mathews gets a pretty clean shot on cam and he still didn't go down? o.0

Posted · Report post

Another reason to love how Lafell played on Sunday.

Skip to 13:01, that screen to Steve where Jordan Gross laid out Charles Woodson. Lafell's block is the reason that play went for 20 yrds instead of 5.

Can anyone foresee Naanee blocking that well on a screen?

Posted · Report post

Our first drive was one of the best I've seen here in Charlotte. Cam's first pass to Shockey was a thing of beauty. Also didn't Cam change the play on that Lefall TD?

Posted · Report post

You dat deal.

Posted · Report post

I love making these videos, because I get a deeper look inside the game, but providing video of the whole game, takes a $hit load of time.

With that said, please provide feedback on whether or not you find the video of the whole game (video link) beneficial. I'm not sure how many "out of market" fans we have, so if you guys find it helpful speak up, if not, I'll just do the Cam highlights for now.

Dude.

As an out of market fan I love your work.

I like the Cam shortcuts the most, because I can often DVR or download the game but I love having the streamlined cut-ups of Cam.

Posted · Report post

Wish the video quality wasn't so bad, can hardly see anything on my phone.

Posted · Report post

Wish the video quality wasn't so bad, can hardly see anything on my phone.

It's in 720p HD, so I'm not sure why you're having an issue with video quality. Are you on via wi-fi? I just looked from my IPhone, and no issues here. Anyone else experiencing bad video quality?

Posted · Report post

It's in 720HD, so I'm not sure why you're having an issue with video quality. Are you on via wi-fi? I just looked from my IPhone, and no issues here. Anyone else experiencing bad video quality?

Nope, on the road with 4 bar 3G, don't know what the problem is then. I'll bust out the new laptop when I get home and watch.

Posted · Report post

Re-watching that makes me remember how fuging horrendous Jim Mora was yesterday. fug that guy.