21 replies to this topic

#16 Montie_0123

Montie_0123

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts
  • LocationCharlotte NC

Posted 19 September 2011 - 08:01 PM

Nice work man keep making vids like this, I really enjoy watching them!

#17 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 08:30 PM

I often think pie and rep is stupid and causes attention whores to makes threads in the hope of getting some pie and rep which often makes for dumb threads and even dumber post. That being said, making videos like this is priceless and if giving you rep and pie increases the likelihood you'll keep doing this even by 1 % then I will pie and rep you every time.

Btw if you could post every play from scrimmage in the game it would be an excellent way for us to break down film and make for great discussions

#18 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • 2,695 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 08:38 PM

I often think pie and rep is stupid and causes attention whores to makes threads in the hope of getting some pie and rep which often makes for dumb threads and even dumber post. That being said, making videos like this is priceless and if giving you rep and pie increases the likelihood you'll keep doing this even by 1 % then I will pie and rep you every time.

Btw if you could post every play from scrimmage in the game it would be an excellent way for us to break down film and make for great discussions

Thanks dude!

Oh, and I posted those earlier today! Here you go: every play from scrimmage

#19 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,539 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 09:18 PM

Keep it coming! Def hope you tape next weeks game cause Im not going to get to watch the whole thing.

A few things I saw.

When Newton is under pressure he throws high.

When Naanee was in the end zone he was two slow to catch Cams pass if he would have threw it any closer it was a pick. The second time he should have threw it to the other guy, he was wide open on a easier throw.

Also like some have said Chud did not adjust when GB went to a softer more coverage defense. He def should have gave the RBs some love in the second and third quarter.

Also people talking about Redzone D. Well the Packers are fuging crazy. Multiple plays where no one was open and they were stacking the box for the run.

#20 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,625 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 19 September 2011 - 09:26 PM

Dude you can barely watch a 15 second video with 3g, let alone 15 minutes.

Yeah, crystal clear on Wifi, my bad , great video.

Rep.

#21 bauss

bauss

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 09:29 PM

Naane had 12-13 yards to react to the ball and he never did until it was practically upon him.

I hated the QB draws up the middle. =o\ I hope they don't do those anymore unless its very short yardage.

#22 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,195 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 09:41 PM

I'm watching my other home the Giants, play the Rams. If I ever hear u folks criticize Cam about his inaccurate throws again, I swear I will take a trip down South. Sam Bradford just throw a ball literally into the dirt short of the intented receiver...Like WTH was that...

On the other hand, Eli is playing like his brother and one of his receivers just did a catch in the endzone for a TD that will be on highlight reels for quite sometime..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com