Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lol at Jacksonville fans

232 posts in this topic

Posted

Gabbert does have some impressive #'s so far regardless of how miniscule they are. I mean 5/6 52yds with a 102QBR. Certainly better than McCown's 1.8QBR. (Just what I read on the forums, and I have no idea if it really was 1.8QBR)

Posted

Los Angeles Jaguars

Posted

in all my year's of scouting out enemy forums, I have never read something this hilarious.

For the record, yes, he is talking about Luke McCown.

L MAC IS A SEASONED VETERAN QB

Cam Newton is a turnover machine. The second the pressure ramped up against him last week he folded like a pair of pajamas. In contrast, L Mac knew the day was lost and started practicing some more dangerous plays in order to perfect them for upcoming games. Maybe he hit the Jets DBs and Linebackers in stride a couple times this week, but these plays will be deadly in the Playoffs

Posted

in all my year's of scouting out enemy forums, I have never read something this hilarious.

I really hope that was sarcasm in that post! Cam is a rookie but a turnover machine? That's a little too early to say.

Posted

if there was one QB in last year's draft i didn't want, it was Yo Gabba Gabbert.

The guy just oozes of game manager.

Posted

Anyway I'm sure McCown or Gabbert will have much success throwing against us to uh

erm...

Hm, who are the Jags WRs again?

Posted

Anyway I'm sure McCown or Gabbert will have much success throwing against us to uh

erm...

Hm, who are the Jags WRs again?

Scrubs, all they have is a RB on offense, no reliable WR's at all.

Posted

L Mac knew the day was lost and started practicing some more dangerous plays in order to perfect them for upcoming games.

WTF? Is this guy for real?

More dangerous plays??? Did they throw a flaming football? Defensive line had swords?

I do not believe I have ever read a dumber post and that's saying something.

Posted

This is what happens when the main forum is run by the team themselves. Can't weed out homers and idiots. Check out Falcons, Bears and Giants forum amongst others.. It's a wild wild west of doom and gloom.

Posted

I love how he said McCown is a seasoned vet and called Newton a turnover machine.

Which one only completed 6 passes and turned the ball over 4 times again?

yea thats what made me laugh... also since when did jacksonvilles defense become as good as green bays??? can someone answer this question for me?

Posted

They have MJD and...

Ok, that's it.

Posted

See guys, I just made your evening.

You are all welcome.

:ciappa: