Photo
- - - - -

Did anyone hear what Meril Hodge had to say...

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#16 Kuech Da Sneak

Kuech Da Sneak

As long as we aren't 32.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 11:10 PM

yall are just ragging on Hoge because you didn't like his opinion on Cam.

If this guy would have been praising Cam many of you on here would be calling him the greatest analyst ever in the history of the known universe.

You're just sucking his dick because he isn't.

Hoge has always been a horrible analyst that's full of himself every time he speaks, & hates it if anybody makes fun of him even a little bit.

The fact that he fancies himself some kind of god-like analyst, when most of the time his 'analysis' is garbage, is insanely hilarious. Almost as insane as Hoge himself.

He's been bad for years, & continues to be. Get over it.

#17 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 19 September 2011 - 11:15 PM

You're just sucking his dick because he isn't.

Hoge has always been a horrible analyst that's full of himself every time he speaks, & hates it if anybody makes fun of him even a little bit.

The fact that he fancies himself some kind of god-like analyst, when most of the time his 'analysis' is garbage, is insanely hilarious. Almost as insane as Hoge himself.

He's been bad for years, & continues to be. Get over it.

I am over it. Much like I am over expecting intelligent conversation in this forum. No analyst is perfect and they, like you, are entitled to their opinions.

#18 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 19 September 2011 - 11:17 PM

name 5 analysts in sports media that are being constantly praised on the huddle because they're talking positive about cam

To be honest, I can't really name 5 analyst in the NFL that I really care for. But I do value their opinions to a degree (some more than others).

#19 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,284 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 19 September 2011 - 11:19 PM

I am over it. Much like I am over expecting intelligent conversation in this forum. No analyst is perfect and they, like you, are entitled to their opinions.

He should'nt have made such bold, inaccurate, oblivious. Predictions he deserves any criticism that is directed towards him. And he still hasn't apologized at least Warner, Mora, and Colin Cowherd. If he's a big enough man to talk all that poo than he's big enough to apologize or admit he was wrong.

#20 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 19 September 2011 - 11:20 PM

I don't expect him to apologize and neither should you.

#21 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,795 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 11:20 PM

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

#22 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,489 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 11:27 PM

name 5 analysts in sports media that are being constantly praised on the huddle because they're talking positive about cam

Cam's actual Pro career is like 8 days long right now so......

#23 Sword

Sword

Ninja Pirate

• HUDDLER
  • 2,174 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 11:46 PM

Here's an actual answer for ya:

Hodge is still impressed with Newton's play and said that every rookie no matter what position struggles in the redzone. Everything gets faster, windows get smaller etc. He isn't harping on his accuracy and mechanics like he was before the season started.

#24 PntherPryd

PntherPryd

Relic

• Moderators
  • 1,725 posts
  • LocationWilmington

Posted 19 September 2011 - 11:49 PM

It was interesting to watch because there was grudging respect but he just couldn't spit it out. He had some prepared stats where Cam's TBR in the red zone was correctly pointed out as extremely poor. But then he compared Cam to Brady, ostensibly to show how poorly Cam had done. WTF? comparing him to a HOF'er to show how poor of a quarterback he is?

But by the end of the segment even Hoge seemed to give up and take a swig of the Cam Juice.

#25 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,795 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 11:59 PM

Here's an actual answer for ya:

Hodge is still impressed with Newton's play and said that every rookie no matter what position struggles in the redzone. Everything gets faster, windows get smaller etc. He isn't harping on his accuracy and mechanics like he was before the season started.

I knew what he said I saw it yesterday afternoon. All of them are coming around.

#26 zebrainz

zebrainz

Puddytats

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 11:59 PM

I want 11 just like him starting on the Jax D next week. Old, slow and mentally challenged.

#27 Razzy

Razzy

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 3,053 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 12:00 AM

who cares about merril hoge's opinion

or Skip Bayless, or Adam Schefter, or any of the other douchebag journalists. Unfortunately, extreme is what sells not fair and balanced.

#28 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • 3,228 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 06:01 AM

here is an insight into the football acumen of merril hoge

Whoops!:jc:

#29 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,612 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 06:08 AM

Hoge and Bradshaw both look like idiots right about now.

#30 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,612 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 06:12 AM

Whoops!:jc:

Oh my sweet lord. How have these morons made a freaking CAREER out of "scouting" players. That shows me two things...Either:

A - They actually spend zero time watching these players on a consistent basis and solely look at stats, size, and the system they played in.

B - They are morons that cannot evaluate talent.

This makes me hope even more that The Golden Calf of Bristol gets the start this year and leads the Broncos to the playoffs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.