Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CanadianCat

Mass Effect vs Fallout 3 vs The Witcher

28 posts in this topic

it wouldn't even be close if not for the damn Mako

3. I've been playing video games since 1982, played everything from that godawful ET game put out by Atari (and I'm sure you'll try and tell me how I was somehow missing the point on collecting the reese pieces) to GTA IV...believe me I know what the fug video games are and why they are made.

The game doesn't stink, but it certainly is NOWHERE near the best RPG of all time.

that wasn't the question, I was asking if you understood the game and why people think it's great, not if you know what a video game is and why they're made :frown2:

Understand the game? You're talking about it as if it's some great piece of literature...it's a fuging game man come on.

Ok, let's assume I don't "understand" the game. Tell me what I need to understand and why it's so great. I'm all ears....or eyes.

I didn't hate Mass Effect but it was disappointing. Bioware has made some of my favorite games: Baldur's Gate 1 & 2, KOTOR, and Jade Empire. For some reason I just couldn't get into ME.

Out of the three games, I would go with The Witcher as the best. For me, Fallout 3 was okay but nowhere near the greatness of Fallout 1 & 2.