Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Verge

Lol

74 posts in this topic

yogabba.jpg

Saw that on the Jags forum.

How do respond?

You tell them that our quarterback is mentally retarded compared to Gabbert.

Yeah you said that.

You tell them that our quarterback is mentally retarded compared to Gabbert.

Yeah you said that.

Oh wow, I posted something as an Oregon Ducks fan opposing a QB who killed my favorite college team in the national championship team, and who at the time was not a panther.

Shame on me?

=/

And again, to be fair, Gabbert is probably the smarter of the two, not that, that matters in regards to football skill.

Shame on you ;)

And again, never really said Cam is going to be a bad football player, said he is going to be very exciting and has uber potential.

More hate that he beat the Oregon Ducks then hate on him in general.

Maybe they can remove the tarps so we can see their seats

Hey guys, Jags fan here wish you guys luck this year and I'm looking forward to a good game. That being said the above quoted statement is ignorant douchery at it's finest. Do the math numbnuts WITH the tarps on our seats our stadium has a higher capacity than B of A field without them we have one of the largest stadiums. And don't come at me with attendance woes because we averaged a higher attendance than the Steelers and your beloved Panthers:dita:

Hey guys, Jags fan here wish you guys luck this year and I'm looking forward to a good game. That being said the above quoted statement is ignorant douchery at it's finest. Do the math numbnuts WITH the tarps on our seats our stadium has a higher capacity than B of A field without them we have one of the largest stadiums. And don't come at me with attendance woes because we averaged a higher attendance than the Steelers and your beloved Panthers:dita:

gfy.gif

2 people like this

All 48 of the Jags fans can suck it, we are winning this game with authority!!!

Sure about that? Last year we were #6, Jags were #24....2009 we were #6 again, and the Jags were #30. Here is the link. Also, BofA capacity is about 74k and Everbank capacity is about 67k...Come at me bro

http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance/_/year/2010

1 person likes this