Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Verge

Lol

74 posts in this topic

Shame on you ;)

And again, never really said Cam is going to be a bad football player, said he is going to be very exciting and has uber potential.

More hate that he beat the Oregon Ducks then hate on him in general.

Maybe they can remove the tarps so we can see their seats

Hey guys, Jags fan here wish you guys luck this year and I'm looking forward to a good game. That being said the above quoted statement is ignorant douchery at it's finest. Do the math numbnuts WITH the tarps on our seats our stadium has a higher capacity than B of A field without them we have one of the largest stadiums. And don't come at me with attendance woes because we averaged a higher attendance than the Steelers and your beloved Panthers:dita:

Hey guys, Jags fan here wish you guys luck this year and I'm looking forward to a good game. That being said the above quoted statement is ignorant douchery at it's finest. Do the math numbnuts WITH the tarps on our seats our stadium has a higher capacity than B of A field without them we have one of the largest stadiums. And don't come at me with attendance woes because we averaged a higher attendance than the Steelers and your beloved Panthers:dita:

gfy.gif

2 people like this

All 48 of the Jags fans can suck it, we are winning this game with authority!!!

Sure about that? Last year we were #6, Jags were #24....2009 we were #6 again, and the Jags were #30. Here is the link. Also, BofA capacity is about 74k and Everbank capacity is about 67k...Come at me bro

http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance/_/year/2010

1 person likes this

Jags have enough fans to have a forum?

:eek:

How does the Cowboys have over 100% in attendance?

because it counts away games too

wait that's wrong. I have no freakin clue

wait that's wrong. I have no freakin clue

its because they have those $20 seating or whatever the price is where you don't get a seat but you can enter the stadium and walk around. I forgot whats its called.