Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lol

74 posts in this topic

Posted

wait a minute you're a jags/falcons fan?

Jesus why am I wasting my time with you?

Posted

Hey guys, Jags fan here wish you guys luck this year and I'm looking forward to a good game. That being said the above quoted statement is ignorant douchery at it's finest. Do the math numbnuts WITH the tarps on our seats our stadium has a higher capacity than B of A field without them we have one of the largest stadiums. And don't come at me with attendance woes because we averaged a higher attendance than the Steelers and your beloved Panthers:dita:

Not shocked at all that there are probably more people covering seats at the stadium with tarps rather than watching football with this kind of knowledge!

Posted

well I know the guy is a moron but they do have better total attendance % then we do. Thats home and away games.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance/_/year/2010/sort/allPct

but being 19th is not better then being 10th like the pittsburgh you just said you guys beat.

Note: We went 2-14 last season.

Posted

ooooooooh stadium attendence numbers

Posted

I went ahead and checked the link you used there. You're listing only teams who played a home game during a single week of a season. So...of the 16 team sample they were 13th?

So let me get this straight:

• You have a small sample size (only 50% of the league)
  • You have a small time period (only one week)
  • You were still nearly dead last

Now here's what ESPN has going for it:

• Tracks an entire year
  • Tracks all teams
  • You're still near the bottom

Now that we've shown that your link is almost 100% useless....I'm wondering where on the page you linked us you see anything relative to the Panthers at all? I mean I looked, and sometimes I overlook things, but you're showing figures from only home teams during a week we played in Arizona.

Herp derp sir...herp derp

Posted

Hey guys, Jags fan here wish you guys luck this year and I'm looking forward to a good game. That being said the above quoted statement is ignorant douchery at it's finest. Do the math numbnuts WITH the tarps on our seats our stadium has a higher capacity than B of A field without them we have one of the largest stadiums. And don't come at me with attendance woes because we averaged a higher attendance than the Steelers and your beloved Panthers:dita:

wait a minute jags have a higher capacity?

I didnt know 67,246>74,459

Posted

You are a fuging moron. Our first home game, our attendance was 73,167. Jags attendance for their first home game was 61,619. We didn't have a home game the first week so we wouldn't be on that fuging list. Go to the espn link and look for yourself. Your dumbass link is only for week 1 home games.

This. The site even says:

So.. here we go.. Based on total attendance of the 16 teams in the league playing a home game we were 13th

13th out of 16 teams is pretty horrible.

Posted

dude just got destroyed.

Posted

Facts got in the way of his argument

Posted

I'm going to steal his argument tactic and just make poo up when I go to other teams' boards. Later this week maybe I'll hop over to the Jags' board and tell them they just wish they had been undefeated superbowl champs last year like Carolina.

Fake facts are fun too right?

Posted

Dont bring that ish to the huddle