Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why the hate on "Bandwagon" fans

109 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Cam is doing exactly what he is supposed to be doing. He brings the Panthers national attention which helps in expanding it's fanbase.

So you've been a fan since '95. Who the fug cares. Those are mostly wine and cheesers anyway.

Welcome to all the new fans of the Carolina Panthers. I personally am glad to have you here....try the veal

:party:

Posted · Report post

Yes, welcome, but if you are a fuging dumbass just lurk and keep your thoughts to yourself.

Posted · Report post

Yeah, I agree for he most part, its just annoying when we all feel like we put our due in and deserve a winner, but thats the world.

Really reminds me of the grape vineyard parable.

Posted · Report post

I get hammered on wine..and I dig the fug outta some cheese...I really wish ya'll would pick a new insult..It's starting to hurt my feelings a bit

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Speaking of wine, did you know NC wine industry hit $1 billion? Anyway, welcome to all the fans. We were all new fans at one point. Some people may be more knowledgable than others but thats one of the many reasons for a message board.

Posted · Report post

if you were not here for the 1-15 season then you dont know real pain...

Posted · Report post

I don't hate the bandwagoners......I fuging hate the fairweathers....poo drives me absolutely crazy.

We suck! fug this, I'm cheering for someone else! Our team will never be good!

They are the same people now saying Panthers are my #1 team!one!!! Cam foreverz!

Big difference there.

Bandwagoners=:thumbsup:

Fairweathers=:prrr:

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I don't know about that. Stat wise last year was worse. LOL. For good or bad, it's good to have a team to call our own. :cool::cool:

Posted · Report post

the 1-15 year was bad, but last year was soul sapping. :jc:

Posted · Report post

bandwagon fans-no problem.

bangwagon posters- it all depends on what they write.

Posted · Report post

I fugging hate the fans of _________________ (insert team here).

I welcome any and all newcomers to Panther Nation. Nothing I would love more than to be good enough and have a big enough bandwagon to be able to squeeze all these transplant fans (I'm looking at you Buffalo, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, New York, Dallas, Washington, Cincy, Cleveland) out of BofA on gameday. If we can put together a string of successful seasons, this town will truly bleed Panther colors and we can finally push the haters to the curb.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I cant hate on bandwagon/frontrunner/fair weather fans. I think there is actually a diagnosis in the DSM-IV for folks who so completly invest themselves in a sports team that they dedicate some non trivial portion of their lives cheering on a team like we fielded last year. Its a real mental illness to subject yourself to the pain of cheering for a 1-15 or 2-14 team.

I'm sick with whatever it is but I cant hate on anyone who doesn't share my mental illness.