Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthro

Why the hate on "Bandwagon" fans

108 posts in this topic

Feelings?????!!!!! ......hahahahahahahahaha

41817_2205147828_2045_n.jpg

The only bandwagon fans I hate are native Carolinians that don't support their home team. If you were born in, and still live in the Carolinas, and you pull for a team from Wisconsin?? I mean, WTF?

Growing up here, I know you had to just pick a team, and if someone from an area without a team wants to jump on the Panthern wagon because of Cam, I'm ok with that.

2 people like this

I just started on this forum because I came from the Panther Nation on the scout.com forums and it sucks. Was over there for five years. It turned into a dictatorship and is run by someone who doesn't have a life.

1 person likes this

I just started on this forum because I came from the Panther Nation on the scout.com forums and it sucks. Was over there for five years. It turned into a dictatorship and is run by someone who doesn't have a life.

and you came here?

lol bro you came to the identical twin of the site you were on.

The only bandwagon fans I hate are native Carolinians that don't support their home team. If you were born in, and still live in the Carolinas, and you pull for a team from Wisconsin?? I mean, WTF?

Growing up here, I know you had to just pick a team, and if someone from an area without a team wants to jump on the Panthern wagon because of Cam, I'm ok with that.

Maybe their family is from Wisconsin and owns part of the team. I don't think it's very smart to judge why someone picks the team they do. Where you live and where you are born have nothing to do with it.

Ugh lets not remember those days. I felt dirty leaving that stadium even if it was to support my Panthers.

I can agree with that!

I am pretty sure we want new fans. Especially considering how easy it is to pick on the old ones. Having a great QB come in and revive a floundering fan base is not new to this league.

They draft worst to first for a reason.

the more the panthers fans the less the pittsburgh fans coming to our stadium.

1 person likes this

the more the panthers fans the less the pittsburgh fans coming to our stadium.

in itself this is a fantastic reason to welcome new fans with open arms and cold beers, and dip.

I don't necessarily dislike bandwagon fans - everyone who wasn't an original fan was a bandwagoner at some point. I do dislike: fairweather fans and new fans who like to pretend they are the font of all knowledge Panthers simply by virtue of liking the team now