108 replies to this topic

#61 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• ALL-PRO
  • 18,062 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 22 September 2011 - 03:47 PM

I remember you from over there. I left also when kepickle took over. I had a different handle there but to other Huddlers Feldman is legit.

Who were you over there?

#62 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,918 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 22 September 2011 - 03:51 PM

Fair weather fans are the worst.

#63 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• ALL-PRO
  • 18,062 posts
  • LocationNC

I just started on this forum because I came from the Panther Nation on the scout.com forums and it sucks. Was over there for five years. It turned into a dictatorship and is run by someone who doesn't have a life.

Big Feldman- Welcome.

You're right about the moron part, now he's a moron with an ego.

#64 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,956 posts

Who were you over there?

It is a secret. ;)

#65 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

• HUDDLER
  • 2,499 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 07:48 PM

I dread the day we possibly win a super bowl and have to deal with all the Green Bay like fuggers at games and across the state. IT'll be good to have a presence away from BOA but at the expense of legitimate support, I don't like it. Not one bit

#66 Gipetto

Gipetto

SWAG SONIC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,300 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 08:39 PM

I love bandwagon fans they might make the beer prices go down..........nvm

#67 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,796 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 08:41 PM

i love the people that come on here and brag about being a fan since the day the franchise was announced in 1993, like they revolutionized nanotechnology for curing cancer.

like how fuging uneventful is your life that you think people should respect you for something as simple and effortless as watching a team move the ball against another team 3 hours every sunday during the fall for x amount of years

#68 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,109 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:49 AM

i love the people that come on here and brag about being a fan since the day the franchise was announced in 1993, like they revolutionized nanotechnology for curing cancer.

like how fuging uneventful is your life that you think people should respect you for something as simple and effortless as watching a team move the ball against another team 3 hours every sunday during the fall for x amount of years

I am proud that I have been a fan since before the team was announced and that I have never missed a home game. (That may come to an end soon, but that's another story.)

It is a part of my life, but only a part. That doesn't make me a better fan, just a loyal one who enjoys this past time.

#69 scpanther22

scpanther22

• HUDDLER
  • 7,231 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 10:26 AM

They aren't bandwagon fans if they stick with the team over time, only if the hop off at the first sign of trouble are they bandwagoners. I always welcome new fans as long as they're here for the long hual.

This..I have no problem with new fans. I just want them to stick around

#70 ncbobcat

ncbobcat

Beer Enthusiast

• HUDDLER
  • 2,676 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 11:47 AM

Cam is doing exactly what he is supposed to be doing. He brings the Panthers national attention which helps in expanding it's fanbase.

So you've been a fan since '95. Who the fug cares. Those are mostly wine and cheesers anyway.

Welcome to all the new fans of the Carolina Panthers. I personally am glad to have you here....try the veal

:party:

I don't hate on all the bandwagon fans, just some. If they are coming here to be a fan of this team because of Cam and not just Cam, that's fine. It's like people who used to say they were Chicago Bulls fans but knew poo about the team outside of #23. This makes our fan base look, in a word, foolish.

Hating on whine and cheesers is fine until you realize they are ones that keep us from having blackouts in weeks such as this. Honestly, the stadium atmosphere is more of Jerry Richardson's doing than the fans that own PSLs.

Edited by ncbobcat, 23 September 2011 - 11:50 AM.

#71 ncbobcat

ncbobcat

Beer Enthusiast

• HUDDLER
  • 2,676 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 11:54 AM

How fugging pitiful is it for someone to sit behind a keyboard and claim to be a loyal fan. You may be, but don't diss people that have made a financial committment to this team. Your largest monetary item of devotion is probably some $50 replica that was on sale 30% off.

I have a life, a very busy one...and the time I take out of my day to come here to talk Panthers or to watch them on Sunday's is most of 'spare' time. FYI, I am far from rich and the money I spend on PSLs and other Panthers' related things is money I could and honestly SHOULD be saving.

Edited by ncbobcat, 23 September 2011 - 12:01 PM.

#72 ncbobcat

ncbobcat

Beer Enthusiast

• HUDDLER
  • 2,676 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 12:05 PM

Fair weather fans are the worst.

Usually fair weather fans and bandwagon fans are one-in-the-same. Not always, but a lot of the time.

#73 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,796 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 11:18 PM

I am proud that I have been a fan since before the team was announced and that I have never missed a home game. (That may come to an end soon, but that's another story.)

It is a part of my life, but only a part. That doesn't make me a better fan, just a loyal one who enjoys this past time.

nobody's interested in what kind of emotional/financial/etc investment you've made, it's actually pretty self-aggrandizing and obnoxious.

How fugging pitiful is it for someone to sit behind a keyboard and claim to be a loyal fan. You may be, but don't diss people that have made a financial committment to this team. Your largest monetary item of devotion is probably some $50 replica that was on sale 30% off.

I have a life, a very busy one...and the time I take out of my day to come here to talk Panthers or to watch them on Sunday's is most of 'spare' time. FYI, I am far from rich and the money I spend on PSLs and other Panthers' related things is money I could and honestly SHOULD be saving.

uuuuuhhhhhh nobody asked you to spend your hard earned money on PSLs. that's your choice bud. and lol i can't diss someone for making a financial commitment to something that's their choice alone? yes lets not diss people who spend their kids' college savings on a luxury sports car, they made a financial commitment to their A6 turbo with the sports appearance package. after all, audi, like the panthers, has a fan base as well and god forbid someone call them out for spending money on something because they made that financial commitment and you've got to respect it.

Edited by Raging Bull, 23 September 2011 - 11:24 PM.

#74 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,796 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 11:33 PM

Posted Image

this is ncstoner's wowstead account

http://secondstage.w...xarthas4lifexxx

#75 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,796 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 11:41 PM

hey hey hey listen to me MISTER! I'm a psl owner i sit in section 337 and have not missed a home game since 2005. i wear my custom made nfl shop jersey and my panthers trucker cap and i stand up on 3rd down. THAT'S HARD WORK DON'T DISRESPECT IT! You don't understand what being an NFL Consumer is like!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com