Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EMSMedic79

Aaron Curry

208 posts in this topic

If we are going to get him, we need to pull the trigger now, so he can be effective in this defense. (Learning the playbook and such)

I keep checking this thread in hopes I read that Clausen has been shipped to Seattle

I keep checking this thread in hopes I read that Clausen has been shipped to Seattle

if that happens...................... you'll be the only poster on this thread.

4th pick in 2009 draft ????????????????????///

U already know that's going to be a steal for us

Seahawks linebacker Aaron Curry, the fourth overall pick in the 2009 draft, recently hinted that he’s on the trading block.

Per a league source, Curry is right.

The source says that the Seahawks are talking to at least three teams regarding a possible trade. The names of the teams to whom the Seahawks are talking are not yet known.

One impediment to a deal will be Curry’s contract. Though he recently gave up $5 million in guaranteed money next year in exchange for the ability to become a free agent after 2012, his $5 million base salary in 2011 could be viewed as too much to inherit.

For 2011, the trading period ends on Tuesday, October 18.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/29/seahawks-shopping-aaron-curry/

He'd have some great guys to learn from here too.

Yep, Beason, Davis, Anderson. Great support group.

Is there any update on this yet?

It was confirmed by the Seahawks today that they are interested in trading. That's the only update since the rumors started.

I keep hoping when I check in periodically that u guys would have already broke the news that curry was a panther. DAMNIT. C'mon guys. I know some of u have direct lines to hurney. Give his a call and make us proud. Now when I check back in about 15 minutes I expect a thread that is read as" curry is a mother fuggin panther".

I keep hoping when I check in periodically that u guys would have already broke the news that curry was a panther. DAMNIT. C'mon guys. I know some of u have direct lines to hurney. Give his a call and make us proud. Now when I check back in about 15 minutes I expect a thread that is read as" curry is a mother fuggin panther".

Philly maybe able to make a better offer than us.