Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EMSMedic79

Aaron Curry

208 posts in this topic

posts like this make me laugh.

So their defensive coach only has a background in coaching on the oline?

Correct. He's coached tight ends and offensive line. He has absolutely no defensive experience since the high school level in the 1980s.

But I'm glad i could make you laugh; it's the least I could do after years of everyone giggling over your mopey sad sack milquetoast garbage.

1 person likes this

overpaid, final year of contract, got beaten out of his job by a rookie 4th rounder on a team playing well below expectations, at least the eagles and probably the packers nosing around.....

this does not bode well.

We have to stop trading draft picks. Now.

If he gets cut make a strong, competitive offer, but even as much flack as Claussen has taken he (Jimmy) has worlds more trade value than Curry.

Correct. He's coached tight ends and offensive line. He has absolutely no defensive experience since the high school level in the 1980s.

But I'm glad i could make you laugh; it's the least I could do after years of everyone giggling over your mopey sad sack milquetoast garbage.

That was crazy when I heard that

Well, it would be nice if we could give them jimmy for curry and late draft pick

milquetoast? Whats that? Mexican milk toast?

If he gets cut make a strong, competitive offer, but even as much flack as Claussen has taken he (Jimmy) has worlds more trade value than Curry.

I have to disagree. Curry still has far more potential to turn the corner and be a good pro than Jimmy at this point. I'd be plenty pleased if we could get him for a 4th or later. Jimmy would be lucky to net a 6th.

Curry hasn't exactly had the benefit of the most stable and skilled coaching available. Bring him here, give the man a shot.

Not sure how legit this guy is, but...

ALLsportsINTEL Rich Smith

Aaron Curry trade update - I reported last night Carolina Panthers made an offer to the Seahawks, offer reportedly a conditional 6th rd pick

what's the difference between a conditional pick and just giving it to them?

what's the difference between a conditional pick and just giving it to them?

Conditional based on some sort of playing time, stats etc. For example, a condition it could be a 6th round pick that can upgrade to a 5th round pick if the player in question plays 60% of the team's total snaps. That kind of thing.