Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:03 PM

This guy is not coming here cut this thread

#197 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,240 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:05 PM

I believe Whitehurst played today, so this tells me there are QB woes in Seattle. (Of course we knew this already) It would be a dream to trade Clausen for Curry. It's okay to dream.

#198 pantherfan49

pantherfan49

Angry inventor

• HUDDLER
  • 5,318 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:49 PM

The SLB in Carolina missed so many plays today it isn't funny. This team could use a SLB that can stop the run. Curry is that. He also isn't too fugging bad on special teams either.

#199 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 11:41 PM

then we agree to disagree. this is a QB driven league, only one qb on the field vs. 3+ LB's = diluted LB value. Jimmy got thrown to the wolves, has plenty of physical/mental tools, is young and a change of scenery could do wonders.

Don't get me wrong, Curry could be a value pick up but there are a dozen LB's out there looking for jobs. Conditional 6th rounder is a gift.

I disagree. Look at the Eagles. Very good front 4 with Cole, Babin, and Jenkins. I am pretty sure they still have Mike Patterson playing as well. Then in the secondary they got Aso, Samuel, and DRC along with that safety they were really high on Nate Allen. There defense is still struggling with absolutely awful linebackers. Curry could slip right in and take Davis' spot.

#200 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 9,194 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 11:42 PM

This needs to happen

#201 DJ Insicion

DJ Insicion

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 11:51 PM

Pete Carroll passed on Clausen in the draft 2 years ago why the hell would he now trade for him now? Pipe dream, but wouldn't mind given up a 6th or even 5th for a talented kid like Curry. With TD career being pretty much over that would be a nice way to fill that void quickly.

#202 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,673 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 01:36 PM

WHERE IS AARON CURRY OMG. even if he just plays special teams he is a major upgrade.

#203 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • 3,240 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 02:39 PM

I'm starting to get the impression that Seattle only put Curry on the trading block to light a fire under his behind to play better. That they never really intended to trade him.

#204 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,393 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 02:40 PM

It's not gonna work. You can't just light a fire under someone to make them understand coverages and schemes. That has to come from coaching.

Nonetheless, Seattle lost two linebackers to injury yesterday. Curry isn't going anywhere.

Edited by rodeo, 03 October 2011 - 02:42 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.