• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bigdog_10_2002

bigdog_10_2002

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 05:59 PM

I have two season tickets for sale in the lower level for the upcoming season. Of course the tickets aren't out yet and the schedule hasn't even been released yet, but we are looking to sale our two and find five together for the 2009 season.

My seats are located in section 104 row 8, seats 9-10. These are aisle seats right behind Catman and located feet from the panthers tunnel. I have sold these seats on here before for single games. I don't remember who the huddler was that bought the seats last time, but they can attest to it if they check this thread.

Face value of seat is $78 a game.

pm me if interested.....

Not in a big hurry to sell these....so if we reach an agreement, payment won't be due until July.

#2 King Taharga

King Taharga

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 06:17 PM

pm please

#3 bigfan

bigfan

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 06:42 PM

I sent you a PM

#4 bigdog_10_2002

bigdog_10_2002

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 05:10 PM

Couple of things I forgot to mention

we are selling these seats because we are looking to buy 3 season tickets together for myself, my dad, and my brother.

These tickets do not include playoff tickets. However, if you buy these season tickets, and we can find 3 together for the playoff game we will give you first shot at the playoff tickets...Of course that is if the panthers make it. Same thing for a possible NFC Championship game.

We will discuss payment and pickup options once a buyer is determined.

I'm giving people the chance to purchase as they appear in my P.M. box.

Therefore the person who p.m.ed me first gets first shot, and an allotted time to decide.

Thanks for the interest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.