• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 phatpanther21

phatpanther21

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 06:14 PM

Im looking into getting a pair of PSL's from this place. Anyone know anything about them?

Current PSL holders whats the Pros and Cons of owning PSL's. Thanks and God Bless

#2 beefstew

beefstew

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 09:24 PM

Don't know about them, but I will say, there are several places you can buy so look around. Now is a good time to get a great deal. (In the interest of full disclosure, I am selling 3 for a good price, look on this message board.)

Pro's - Never need to worry about whether you can get tickets to a big game, especially playoffs, which you get for FACE VALUE. Meet fellow fans in your section and make some friends because you see them every game. If you can't get to a game, it's usually not hard to sell tickets to that game, or they make very nice gifts or tokens of appreciation to people you know. Definitely feel more connected and personally invested in the team.

Con's - When it's time to buy the tickets, you HAVE TO buy the tickets. Same for the playoff tickets. No variety, meaning if you don't like your seats, they're still your seats. (Supposedly you can upgrade later if you like, but that depends on what's available. You can get put on a list, but there are no guarantees.)

Bottom line, I think: If you like going to more than a couple of games a season it's well worth it. If you only want to go to a few it's probably not, although with the low prices right now, it could be a smart investment. When the economy picks up you could probably sell for a profit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.