Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Won a game.....but

83 posts in this topic

Posted

Yay beer!

Posted

This thread is an embarrassment. Only dumbasses would rather see Cam put up big numbers than wins. We got an impressive Cam drive to win the game, is that not the best we can hope for?

Not the numbers....the bad passes and near ints. Along with stupid play calling against bad team

Posted

I'll take an ugly win anyday. The coaching staff has plenty of teaching that can be done this week during film study. How the fug can anybody feel feel better after a lose.

Posted

Pfffft. I'm in a Packer bar in Chicago drunk off my ass & we won...

Life is good.

That place is about to get crazy... don't let them kill you.

Posted

no such thing as a ugly win.

0 turnovers i'll take it.

Posted

Who gives a crap how we win, as long as we win?!

We know Cam 'can' put up the yards, off day today, but a W is a W. BTW, what a BS interference call on Munnerlan (sp?).

Posted

Not the numbers....the bad passes and near ints. Along with stupid play calling against bad team

Cam's had bad passes and actual interceptions in every game so far. He played his best football on the final drive, had *no* actual interceptions, team gave up no sacks, Cam looked great in eluding pressure, and the defense didn't give up as many long pass plays as they did in the first two games. Oh and we ended up with more points on the scoreboard than the other guys did.

1 person likes this

Posted

No interceptions, he just threw the ball to the defense and had it hit them in the hands at least 5 times. The football Gods smile upon Cam.

Posted

W's are what count, the rest is just details.

Posted

a win is a win, we won on a 4th qt drive that was the best drive we had all day. not sure i understand going for two but it worked. its a great day

Posted

This thread is just like your name

Posted

I don't know what aged me more: the abysmal officiating, the ludicrous playcalling on both sides of the ball, or the multiple strange plays.