Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What the Bears Forum is saying....

75 posts in this topic

Posted

Not sure if this is even the best Bears forum out there....I'm sure someone out there can find a better one...but I thought this was funny

http://boards.chicagobears.com/forums/thread/2802315.aspx

Cam Newton might unleash 30 points again on this old defense who can't stop anyone.

or the Bears might find their offensive identity.

Panthers are the Bears South that Ron Rivera might be plotting some revenge.

I miss Greg Olsen.....

Anyone on the panthers we should look out for?

not really

Who thinks we can win? Who thinks we're gonna bite it??

thoughts??

Edited to add another Bears site, hope MPF doesn't mind. http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=25&f=1752

Posted

lol at us missing Julius Peppers. I can't stand that clown. Could you imagine if we had given him the money we used to pay Charles Johnson?

Major suckage.

Posted

I think we will win if we can run the ball on them. I expect the TEs to be the main targets through the air. Greenbay used Finley pretty effectively against them. Also Olsen is playing his old team who under appreciated him.

Posted

I will say once the 24 hour post win honeymoon is over, I'll be glad to get away from that stupid Jag's forums. At least Bear's fans have some semblance of football IQ...i think.

Posted

i went to a completely different bears forum :(

2 people like this

Posted

if we can stop matt forte we should win

not worried about their wide receivers (or tight ends lololol)

gonna be a defensive battle

Posted

Over/Under if Peppers shows up for this game.

Posted

i went to a completely different bears forum :(

nsfw!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

wow Bears fans are a breath of fresh air. They seem to have some sense. unlike, saints, & Bucs fans..................Falcons fans are in a league of there own in stupidity.

Posted

Peppers is gonna be owned(again) by Gross, but it wouldn't surprise me if they tried to put him on the right side on some plays since that side is weaker.

Posted

I think it's an evenly matched game....Bears D has some talent, but Newton could light them up. Panthers D is nothing special but it's not like the Bears offense has been setting the world on fire. They did nothing against the same Packers D Cam threw for 432 against. Both QB's will throw INTs. I expect a close game decided in the final minutes.