Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mrs Pantherfan

What the Bears Forum is saying....

75 posts in this topic

Peppers is gonna be owned(again) by Gross, but it wouldn't surprise me if they tried to put him on the right side on some plays since that side is weaker.

I think it's an evenly matched game....Bears D has some talent, but Newton could light them up. Panthers D is nothing special but it's not like the Bears offense has been setting the world on fire. They did nothing against the same Packers D Cam threw for 432 against. Both QB's will throw INTs. I expect a close game decided in the final minutes.

IF, if the Bears OL can keep Cutler from getting killed the Chicago should win this pretty easily. But that is a big IF. I think Rivera will throw everything @ and attack a very weak offensive line.

It is hard to say how we will play. Chicago is a hot and cold team. Their defense can be very good and when Cutler is on, they can score points. On the other hand they have been gashed by teams that pass the ball well and Cutler will throw picks if you pressure him.

I think it will hinge on a few plays one way or the other. I hope that Olsen can be a big factor for us. On the other hand I don't really want Pepper's to go off on us.

IF, if the Bears OL can keep Cutler from getting killed the Chicago should win this pretty easily. But that is a big IF. I think Rivera will throw everything @ and attack a very weak offensive line.

It also depends on what Cutler shows up. The guy throws a pick every game even when he is on. When he is off its 4-5 picks a game.

Strike quickly, build a lead.

Stop down playing peppers.

I wish this fan base would grow up.

Cutler has been sacked 14 times in three games. we keep pressure on him and stop the run, we have a chance.

Over/Under if Peppers shows up for this game.

uh... 20?

I don't know how you over/under that.

It also depends on what Cutler shows up. The guy throws a pick every game even when he is on. When he is off its 4-5 picks a game.

and we're going to have to turn those turnovers into points....not just stop them from scoring...