Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mrs Pantherfan

What the Bears Forum is saying....

75 posts in this topic

I think we have a shot. My hope is the Rivera will prepare Cam for everything he might see Sunday. Throw everything at him.

I do not think there is ANY chance we can stop Matt Forte, because he is a double threat. I do hope we can contain them. From what I've seen, they LOVE the screen and those deep shots down the field. Hopefully roughing Jay Cutler up can make some of those deep shots bad passes (and interceptions)

100% Peppers shows up. He'll want to prove himself to the team that let him go.

I think it's an evenly matched game....Bears D has some talent, but Newton could light them up. Panthers D is nothing special but it's not like the Bears offense has been setting the world on fire. They did nothing against the same Packers D Cam threw for 432 against. Both QB's will throw INTs. I expect a close game decided in the final minutes.

really, I think this might be the worst matchup for Newton all season.

I'd much rather Newton face an aggressive team like GB or NO than someone willing to sit back and play cover 2 all day (WITH the talent do execute it well).

One thing that is encouraging is the Packers TE caught 3 TDs yesterday.

Last time I checked we were pretty good at getting the ball to ours. :)

100% Peppers shows up. He'll want to prove himself to the team that let him go.

Let him go? He wouldn't resign with them, even for insane money.

wow Bears fans are a breath of fresh air. They seem to have some sense. unlike, saints, & Bucs fans..................Falcons fans are in a league of there own in stupidity.

Really? Because I live in Indiana and I cannot stand Bears fans here I dislike Bears fans more than any other team's fans yes including all of our NFC South rivals.

Like any fan base, we have reasonable people and total assclowns.

Just depends on where you are and who makes the most noise.

I think the Bears are exactly who knowledgeable fans thought they were (thank you Denny Green).

A team that relies almost totally on Jay Cutler and Matt Forte, playing an offensive system that few teams employ anymore, with a suspect Oline, an aging defense, and a Special Teams unit that has yet to live up to previous billing.

So yeah, your team has a shot. A very legit shot.

Sadly this team is run a lot like my favorite baseball team, which doesn't bode well for either.

It looks bad for the Bears because the Packers are not only great, but young. As are the Lions. This could be as ugly as the 90's.

It's time for Steve Smith to reclaim his ownership of Soldier Field.

Like any fan base, we have reasonable people and total assclowns.

As anyone reading this forum would realize. :)

If you give Jay Cutler any chances at all whatsoever in that vertical offense he will torch us. That boy can sling the ball and he can do it accurately. When he's on, he's on and I expect him to come and try to prove a point against us. Our D-Line needs to put a whooping on him..but then again..it is OUR D-Line for christ sakes...we may actually make their O-line look serviceable.

As anyone reading this forum would realize. :)

whoa whoa whoa...are you implying there are assclowns in here???