#61 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 46,751 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 07:59 PM

Gritz loves him some Cutler. lulz

If they aren't in a Panthers uni....he loves them all.

#62 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,751 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 08:07 PM

100% Peppers shows up. He'll want to prove himself to the team that let him go.

Huh? He didn't last year when we played them.

#63 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,878 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 08:15 PM

Huh? He didn't last year when we played them.

He batted a ball and then picked it off in the same play......in Panther territory early in the game. That is Peppers putting 3 on the board....which was half of what Carolina put on the board in the game.

His counterpart on the opposite side had 2.5 sacks. Almost as if he wasn't getting tons of attention.

#64 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,492 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 26 September 2011 - 08:24 PM

yeah cra all he did was get a turnover.:rolleyes:

i just hope we do not decide to run a screen on his side because you are asking to get a to.

#65 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 12,467 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 08:31 PM

Didn't mean to give you pie! Do you follow this team at all? We offered to make him the highest payed defensive player of the game, and Judas Peppers walked!

I follow the team a lot more closely than you followed this thread. I posted a response to this twice.

#66 MGH1989

MGH1989

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 08:46 PM

We got a shot, but the Bears are good. Gotta pressure Cutler because he will have his day if he has time.

#67 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,382 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 09:33 PM

Peppers and the Bears kicked our asses last year, I would think he had his 'revenge' game against Fox already. Why would he have a personal problem with the Rivera helmed Panthers? Everyone on that team has an extraordinarily high opinion of Ron.

If anyone has some extra motivation I would think it's Rivera wanting to show his old team a good smashmouth football game.

#68 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • 3,218 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 09:47 PM

Didn't we have a terrible offense last year? I could be wrong, but that and that alone is the biggest reason why they kicked our butts last year. This year we have a young, explosive offense who's running is about to hit it's stride. I think we put it to the Bears this sunday.

#69 Raskle

Raskle

Huddle Rogue

• HUDDLER
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 10:28 PM

I like the idea of CJ and Hardy against that OLine, pressuring Cutler all day long.

I don't like the idea of Forte catching screens against our LB corps, now that Davis and Beason are out.

I like Smitty going against their DBs. I don't like Nanee against those same DBs.

I like how we match up against their WRs, but worry about the center of the field when it comes to TE chips. How many times have we historically made an unknown backup look like a probowler?

Peppers is someone we have to account for. I'm not missing him by any stretch of the imagination, cause I'm quite happy with our DEs now, but he is still a heck of a playmaker. If we don't keep him in at least partial check, he and Urlacher could easily swing the momentum of this game against us.

Overall, I think we can win. Most likely not by a lot, and it may even get ugly like last week, but an ugly win is still a win... and I'd be just fine with that.

#70 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,291 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 26 September 2011 - 10:40 PM

Didn't we have a terrible offense last year? I could be wrong, but that and that alone is the biggest reason why they kicked our butts last year. This year we have a young, explosive offense who's running is about to hit it's stride. I think we put it to the Bears this sunday.

Todd Collins was beyond horrible in that game. We just couldn't contain Forte or protect :jc: and we got our asses beat.

#71 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,477 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 26 September 2011 - 10:41 PM

That was probably one of the worst played football games from both sides that I've ever seen.

#72 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,291 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 26 September 2011 - 10:45 PM

That was probably one of the worst played football games from both sides that I've ever seen.

93 passing yards and 5 INTs between Collins/Clausen. Just comically horrible.

I mean up until that game the Panthers had looked like dog poo but I was still holding out hope for a respectable end to the season. After that it was like welp...

Edited by london67, 26 September 2011 - 10:48 PM.

#73 Smitty Is Our Savior

Smitty Is Our Savior

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,679 posts
  • LocationUNC Chapel Hill & Wilmington

Posted 26 September 2011 - 10:58 PM

Their offense is just so terrible, I can't imagine losing. All we have to do it put up a few points and it's an auto win.

Maybe they'd be scarier if Johnny Knox had hands and if Cutler wasn't such a dumbass.

#74 uncpanther

uncpanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 11:25 PM

Hardy and Johnson have got to be licking their chops for this one. I feel pretty good about this one, better than the Jags game.
If we can limit the turnovers and keep Pep under control I think we win.

#75 DRubi15

DRubi15

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 11:58 PM

IF we want to win this game our DLine has to go OFF on their poo OLine. And I really hope they can defend the screen pass to Forte....ugh....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.