• Please log in to reply
171 replies to this topic

#1 chknwing

chknwing

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,529 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:08 PM

Well you saw him play here in carolina, easily blocked by a tightend. Just tell Cam not to run towards him.

#2 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,085 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:23 PM

Well you saw him play here in carolina, easily blocked by a tightend. Just tell Cam not to run towards him.

Peppers has played some of the best ball of his career since landing in Chicago.......he was better than Charles Johnson last year (despite what a sack stat column shows). Peppers dominated games last season like I have never seen him do here. And that ain't a knock of Johnson, he was a beast.

The scary issue is the have some new kid at DT causing issues.....and that make it easier for Peppers to cause issues.

I have seen Pep play a lot of good games against Vick (atl and philly). He scares me this game......it is almost like he finds motivation when these athetic QBs take the field.

I recall Pep having a decent game the last time he faced Carolina.

#3 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • 3,300 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:27 PM

Peppers couldn't beat out Gross last year when we faced them (that is why his biggest plays against us came agaist our back up RT), and this year we have a healthy Otah on the right side. I really think Otah will maul Peppers, but that is just me. It will be interesting.

#4 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,053 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:28 PM

smh at those who still believe we are better off without

#5 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,466 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:30 PM

Oh yay!

Another thread down playing how good peppers is.

Grow up, get a clue, and stfu.

#6 catfang

catfang

• HUDDLER
  • 6,191 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:31 PM

Pep will be amped for this game, for sure. Oline better be ready

#7 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,085 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:31 PM

Peppers couldn't beat out Gross last year when we faced them (that is why his biggest plays against us came agaist our back up RT), and this year we have a healthy Otah on the right side. I really think Otah will maul Peppers, but that is just me. It will be interesting.

Peppers was the best 4-3 DE in all of football last season. It it sounds as if he is getting some DT play.....and that is scary.

I see the Pep hate still blinds some of us. Only thing Otah does is maul people in the run game.....and we are now a passing team.

#8 Cat'sGrowl

Cat'sGrowl

The Beast Lurks Once More

• HUDDLER
  • 7,113 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:32 PM

I'm glad he's gone. He's a freak athlete, but that was too much money for a guy who shows up for 8 games a year. Better off giving that money to Charles Johnson, Jon Beason.

#9 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,882 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:32 PM

I just get sad imagining peppers on one side and cj on the other. Ahhhhhhh

Edited by Saltman, 26 September 2011 - 02:57 PM.

#10 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,467 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:35 PM

When he's on, he can shred any LT in the league and he's a bear (hurrr) for any double team. Better hope he isn't feeling it.

Edited by london67, 26 September 2011 - 02:39 PM.

#11 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,053 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:38 PM

sure. sure.

#12 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,085 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:39 PM

When he's on, he can shred any LT in the league. Better hope he isn't feeling it.

I'd rather him face Otah this game. I prefer Cam to see the freaks coming (like he was able to do w/ Matthews).

#13 chknwing

chknwing

• HUDDLER
  • 6,529 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:46 PM

Peppers will have a quiet game. Carolina Defense will shine.

#14 Cat'sGrowl

Cat'sGrowl

The Beast Lurks Once More

• HUDDLER
  • 7,113 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:50 PM

Im just get sad imagining peppers on one side and cj on the other. Ahhhhhhh

I honestly prefer the consistency of this:
Posted Image

[IMG]http://l.yimg.com/iu/api/res/1.2/WtlKQaH.KEiIHt.PDXXW9Q--/YXBwaWQ9eXZpZGVvO2NyPTA7ZHg9MDtkeT0wO2ZpPXVsY3JvcA--/http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/pfw/16/fullj.61b6b9a02a1aee65454f2002c88099b4/20110828_panthers_handing_star0.jpg[/IMG]

Especially once Hardy reaches his astronomical potential. It's nice to look at the positional match ups each week and not have a "?" over the DE position. We know what we are getting with these two on a week by week basis..and it is goooood.

#15 chknwing

chknwing

• HUDDLER
  • 6,529 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:52 PM

Sorry my loyalities to a player stops once they rape a team for $19 million for one season and bad mouth the team when they sign with another. Peppers is an ahole. Always will be in my book. I've seen him walk right by a kid in a wheel chair screaming his name for an autograph.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.