Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Julius Peppers, No Problem.

173 posts in this topic

Posted

Well you saw him play here in carolina, easily blocked by a tightend. Just tell Cam not to run towards him.

Posted

Well you saw him play here in carolina, easily blocked by a tightend. Just tell Cam not to run towards him.

Peppers has played some of the best ball of his career since landing in Chicago.......he was better than Charles Johnson last year (despite what a sack stat column shows). Peppers dominated games last season like I have never seen him do here. And that ain't a knock of Johnson, he was a beast.

The scary issue is the have some new kid at DT causing issues.....and that make it easier for Peppers to cause issues.

I have seen Pep play a lot of good games against Vick (atl and philly). He scares me this game......it is almost like he finds motivation when these athetic QBs take the field.

I recall Pep having a decent game the last time he faced Carolina.

Posted

Peppers couldn't beat out Gross last year when we faced them (that is why his biggest plays against us came agaist our back up RT), and this year we have a healthy Otah on the right side. I really think Otah will maul Peppers, but that is just me. It will be interesting.

Posted

smh at those who still believe we are better off without

Posted

Oh yay!

Another thread down playing how good peppers is.

Grow up, get a clue, and stfu.

Posted

Pep will be amped for this game, for sure. Oline better be ready

Posted

Peppers couldn't beat out Gross last year when we faced them (that is why his biggest plays against us came agaist our back up RT), and this year we have a healthy Otah on the right side. I really think Otah will maul Peppers, but that is just me. It will be interesting.

Peppers was the best 4-3 DE in all of football last season. It it sounds as if he is getting some DT play.....and that is scary.

I see the Pep hate still blinds some of us. Only thing Otah does is maul people in the run game.....and we are now a passing team.

Posted

I'm glad he's gone. He's a freak athlete, but that was too much money for a guy who shows up for 8 games a year. Better off giving that money to Charles Johnson, Jon Beason.

Posted

I just get sad imagining peppers on one side and cj on the other. Ahhhhhhh

Posted

When he's on, he can shred any LT in the league and he's a bear (hurrr) for any double team. Better hope he isn't feeling it.

Posted

sure. sure.

Posted

When he's on, he can shred any LT in the league. Better hope he isn't feeling it.

I'd rather him face Otah this game. I prefer Cam to see the freaks coming (like he was able to do w/ Matthews).