• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNCrules2187

Panthers, 4 others inquire about SEA LB Curry

This is the same team that moved 20 spots down in the draft and gave a third round pick for Charlie Whitehurst.

Don't put anything by Pete Carroll.

Hey smartass go watch some 05 panther tape.

05?

I am not debating whether he is a good player or not, I think he is solid, therefore having value.

But he doesn't see the field here, and he is replaceable.

Goodson? Trade Dwill for Curry. Get that contract off our books

Can't say I'm opposed. I love D'lo. Supported the contract. Thought he would be essential to the system. Obviously isn't true.

Might even be able to snag a 3rd back too. Marshawn Lynch blows.

That said....Won't happen.

Goodson is one of the fastest players on the team. He's not being utilized enough. But with Deangelo's sometimes questionable health I think Goodson is a must keep.

05 as in 2005 season. We lose Davis, we lose Foster and Goings. The result is Jamal Robertson and -300 yds rushing in the NFC Championship game. We are the unluckiest team in the league when it comes to injuries, I say keep the stable strong.

Goodson is one of the fastest players on the team. He's not being utilized enough. But with Deangelo's sometimes questionable health I think Goodson is a must keep.

05 as in 2005 season. We lose Davis, we lose Foster and Goings. The result is Jamal Robertson and -300 yds rushing in the NFC Championship game.

Well this is 2011 and we are not a running team.

We have lost Beason and Davis.

I hear what you are saying, I just respectfully disagree.