• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNCrules2187

Panthers, 4 others inquire about SEA LB Curry

With TD practically cut from the team. A LB is a must, and no other LB would fit the bill other than Curry.

Go get him Hurney.

I think we have yet to see whether we are still a running team or not. We are still working the kinks out. I think we will eventually be more run oriented again, it will just that we will be able to pass smartly an effectively.

The running game is the bread and butter. But we recently found a new jelly with the passing game.

isn't Curry a MLB? We have Conner and Beason already, need a replacement for Davis since his career is over

He would fit fine as the SLB. Move Anderson to WLB and Beason stays MLB. (Connor for this season)

I like how this guy who has been benched and now placed on the trading block only two seasons after being drafted in the top 5 is now all of a sudden the future as our SLB.

Not opposed to trading for him, but if we do, why don't we see how he plays first before giving him the "C" patch, eh?

lol never mind, that twitter also says Miami/Cincinatti are close to a trade for Carson Palmer. Mike Brown is a stubborn idiot and will never trade him. not gonna trust anything this guy says.

Makes perfect sense given our linebacker woes, especially given that it's highly doubtful Thomas Davis can come back yet again :(

Clausen in the NFC West would be funny as all get out given that Harbaugh's coaching there. Wouldn't bet on that going through though.

I agree. As much as we love Davis and as much as I think we all would support him attempting a comeback.....I think he will have to try that comeback with another team. Gotta move on. Curry would be worth the gamble.

I agree. As much as we love Davis and as much as I think we all would support him attempting a comeback.....I think he will have to try that comeback with another team. Gotta move on. Curry would be worth the gamble.

Davis' CAREER is over.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Otterscrubbers

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts