Photo
- - - - -

Panthers, 4 others inquire about SEA LB Curry

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
142 replies to this topic

#136 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 September 2011 - 04:20 PM

Greg McElroy plays for the jets.

lol

#137 chubs2496

chubs2496

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:58 PM

Im one of those guys that see a player on a trading block or who's been released and I want them regardless of their past. Atleast that's the case with player I've heard of.
I would have liked us to get Donnie Avery. I was happy about the kentwan Balmer project. And during free agency I wanted us to sign a cb so bad but I know the panther will do what's best or atleast what they thinks best. But having said that I would like us to get curry. Everybody is saying that him coming home would help. But I think what would help the most is him coming to a decent functional defense where they would give him a chance to succeed. Rivera is a linebacker guy so I have to think he could help this young man out.
I think we should do it for the right price though.

#138 XClown1986

XClown1986

I'm a good clown

SUPPORTER

Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:13 PM

Im one of those guys that see a player on a trading block or who's been released and I want them regardless of their past. Atleast that's the case with player I've heard of.
I would have liked us to get Donnie Avery. I was happy about the kentwan Balmer project. And during free agency I wanted us to sign a cb so bad but I know the panther will do what's best or atleast what they thinks best. But having said that I would like us to get curry. Everybody is saying that him coming home would help. But I think what would help the most is him coming to a decent functional defense where they would give him a chance to succeed. Rivera is a linebacker guy so I have to think he could help this young man out.
I think we should do it for the right price though.

OR we can hope that the scouting department has done their homework, and instead of taking a chance, they can actually make a decision based on their research and collective feeling about him before we give up a draft pick for him.

#139 chubs2496

chubs2496

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:18 PM

OR we can hope that the scouting department has done their homework, and instead of taking a chance, they can actually make a decision based on their research and collective feeling about him before we give up a draft pick for him.

Well I gave up on that theory when I saw how good of a job they did when they drafted Everette brown and armanti.
But yeah I understand what your saying but why our we even discussing this. We know this won't happen. But it's nice to think about it. I guess I like the idea if him being a 4th overall pick more than anything. But we will see

#140 DRubi15

DRubi15

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:22 PM

I really dont see this guy coming here this year. Another team will be more aggressive in obtaining him IMO. Id be shocked if it happened and he landed back in NC

#141 chubs2496

chubs2496

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:24 PM

I really dont see this guy coming here this year. Another team will be more aggressive in obtaining him IMO. Id be shocked if it happened and he landed back in NC

Yeah I agree. We won't make too big of a push. Somebody will give them what they want, just not us

#142 frash.exe

frash.exe

Freddy Frashbear

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:28 PM

lol

#143 chubs2496

chubs2496

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:38 PM