Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthro

Armanti Edwards

366 posts in this topic

He doesn't have the frame to play in the NFL. He has a short torso and his legs are like toothpicks. He won't be in the league for long.

Ajirotutu should be getting reps.

Blah blah blah, herp derp hurr durr.

I am surprised we haven't seen any wild cat or really any trickery this season. That was supposed to be a big part of our offense I thought. Armanti looks lost and uncomfortable a lot of the times on the field. He makes bad decisions a lot. I think he can make some athletic catches if he is wide open though. Not if he is covered.

Rivera wants to win this Chicago game....wouldn't be surprised if Chud dials up something. Not saying it will be Armanti in a trick play.....but I expect at least one "unqiue play". The wildcat doesn't meet my definition of that either.

The Huddle's Jarrett 2.0

He'll get excuses until the day he's cut.

so what you are telling me is.....he just needs a chance.

He's been out there, but, for the most part, our offensive sets are only 2TE and 2WR, so his opportunities are limited. He's been out there in 3 and 4 wr sets a few times.

If Hurney dispatched his boy Brown, who we gave up a #1 draft pick for. Why haven't we gotten rid of Armanti?

Im sorry but Ive never seen anything that makes me think he is a pro caliber WR or punt returner for that matter. I really want to like him but....

Am I missing something?

He doesn't have the frame to play in the NFL. He has a short torso and his legs are like toothpicks. He won't be in the league for long.

Ajirotutu should be getting reps.

They said the same things about Smitty...

Just sayin

If Hurney dispatched his boy Brown, who we gave up a #1 draft pick for. Why haven't we gotten rid of Armanti?

Brown had time. Fox attempted to use him.

Armanti was ignored. Rivera will give it a year. AE still makes me nervous every time he fields a punt though.

The Huddle's Jarrett 2.0

He'll get excuses until the day he's cut.

Totally different situation..Armanti was a college QB that has improved his game a lot. The guy couldn't even catch a punt 10 months ago and now he returns our punts...that should say something.

Jarrett couldn't learn the playbook and got 2 DUIs...

Brown had time. Fox attempted to use him.

Armanti was ignored. Rivera will give it a year. AE still makes me nervous every time he fields a punt though.

lol me too, the guy next to me at the game said "Oh poo, jesus no" when they said "Armanti Edwards in the backfield for the return".