Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mmmbeans

Are we now infracting people for language in subforums?

178 posts in this topic

to respond to dimbee's post: Weak.

:lol:

It's nothing new, though

you might want to head back over to that thread and check to see when the insults started flying. someone started it, and i don't think it is who you think it is

(it's you)

I said "retarded reply". That was a comment on the content of your response... not you.

If you consider that a personal insult... lemme get you some PrepH for your butthurt.

neither of these conditions apply to the post you quoted when you started hurling insults bro. i mean i don't even see what you stand to gain over lying about having me on ignore. it's just weird, that's all.

i find it hard to believe that i could be the worst poster here when people (see: blackcatgrowl) were un-ironically posting their photoshop evidence that barack obama's birth certificate is fake

A good poster (person) will admit when he's wrong. I've admitted I was wrong a number of times, and moved on.

A bad poster (person) starts slinging insults like "You stupid motherfuger" when they are wrong.

Is that so hard to understand?

Hurling insults? :rofl:

And yes... you are on ignore... there is a "View post" button you can click to look at individual posts for people on ignore.

But we know buttons can be confusing...

I too was under the impression that the tinderbox was like the wild west.

A government-free libertarian paradise where all you ignorant f*ckers that are wrong about everything argue about your stupid sh*t. :)

I too was under the impression that the tinderbox was like the wild west.

A government-free libertarian paradise where all you ignorant f*ckers that are wrong about everything argue about your stupid sh*t. :)

get him Saltman!

oh, balls. never saw that coming.

I've been called many nasty names in the TB, I DEMAND JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have you on ignore but i click to view your posts anyway but you're still technically on ignore so

if i had to describe that post, i would call it a stupid motherfuger of a post

also pointing out that you started with the insults doesn't mean i can't take it. far from it. it's just funny that you would talk about butthurt when the only time i ever get infracted is when i'm insulting you. and let me tell you, you're not the only person i've insulted. however, you are the biggest bitch about it.

I once got infracted in the tinderbox for "insulting another member" by telling him to suck my cock. Which, I must add, is not an insult, just a suggestion.

1 person likes this

I don't see the point in insults. If I have an opinion on something, I'd much rather go into detail about why I have that opinion so maybe someone can understand my position a little better.

Once you start allowing insults, we might as well go back in forth with insults instead of back and forth with opinions and facts when debating an issue. At that point, why not just merge this section with 'smack' section?

also pointing out that you started with the insults doesn't mean i can't take it. far from it. it's just funny that you would talk about butthurt when the only time i ever get infracted is when i'm insulting you. and let me tell you, you're not the only person i've insulted. however, you are the biggest bitch about it.

I didn't "start with the insults". I simply adjectively commented on your response. It was literally a retardation of my point.

And I do believe you're lying here.

:icon_bs:

If I recall correctly, I think you wound up getting an infraction for trolling the piss out of NC_Biscuit's Tinderbox political map thread and calling just about everyone in it a fuging idiot 40 times (which was a really interesting thread until you ran it into the ground with your insane ramblings).

And more irony in calling me a bitch... I believe you are the one who flames and whines when someone calls you out and when your rep gets dinged.