Photo
- - - - -

Are we now infracting people for language in subforums?

• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

#46 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,930 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:26 PM

I once got infracted in the tinderbox for "insulting another member" by telling him to suck my cock. Which, I must add, is not an insult, just a suggestion.

#47 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:32 PM

I don't see the point in insults. If I have an opinion on something, I'd much rather go into detail about why I have that opinion so maybe someone can understand my position a little better.

Once you start allowing insults, we might as well go back in forth with insults instead of back and forth with opinions and facts when debating an issue. At that point, why not just merge this section with 'smack' section?

#48 blackcatgrowl

blackcatgrowl

Trolls live here

• HUDDLER
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:34 PM

also pointing out that you started with the insults doesn't mean i can't take it. far from it. it's just funny that you would talk about butthurt when the only time i ever get infracted is when i'm insulting you. and let me tell you, you're not the only person i've insulted. however, you are the biggest bitch about it.

I didn't "start with the insults". I simply adjectively commented on your response. It was literally a retardation of my point.

And I do believe you're lying here.

:icon_bs:

If I recall correctly, I think you wound up getting an infraction for trolling the piss out of NC_Biscuit's Tinderbox political map thread and calling just about everyone in it a fuging idiot 40 times (which was a really interesting thread until you ran it into the ground with your insane ramblings).

And more irony in calling me a bitch... I believe you are the one who flames and whines when someone calls you out and when your rep gets dinged.

#49 cantrell

cantrell

secular progressive bogeyman

• HUDDLER
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:34 PM

i respectfully disagree, forums poster sylvianlight

also, i think you are a racist piece of poo

#50 blackcatgrowl

blackcatgrowl

Trolls live here

• HUDDLER
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:35 PM

i respectfully disagree, forums poster sylvianlight

also, i think you are a racist piece of poo

As are all the White Christian Republican Devils.

#51 pantherfan49

pantherfan49

Angry inventor

• HUDDLER
  • 5,364 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:36 PM

Damn if that is all that it took to get infracted, most of us Tinderboxers would be long gone by now.

BTW, you are all stupid fuggers and OBAMA sucks

#52 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:37 PM

I once got infracted in the tinderbox for "insulting another member" by telling him to suck my cock. Which, I must add, is not an insult, just a suggestion.

actually, now that you mention it, I do remember that.

#53 cantrell

cantrell

• HUDDLER
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:40 PM

again, pointing it out isn't the same as whining about it. it really is pretty interesting that the only people who neg rep around here are the neocons and conspiracy nuts. but yes i am the one that cares about it by even bringing it up.

also, i didn't get an infraction in that ncbiscuit thread, but i guess i can go ahead and assume that this means you reported my posts in it. lol

#54 cantrell

cantrell

• HUDDLER
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:41 PM

As are all the White Christian Republican Devils.

man you're really fighting hard for that white privilege of yours, aren't you?

#55 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:43 PM

https://encrypted-tb...zwKIVcHd9oWTOGw

#56 blackcatgrowl

blackcatgrowl

Trolls live here

• HUDDLER
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:48 PM

again, pointing it out isn't the same as whining about it. it really is pretty interesting that the only people who neg rep around here are the neocons and conspiracy nuts. but yes i am the one that cares about it by even bringing it up.

also, i didn't get an infraction in that ncbiscuit thread, but i guess i can go ahead and assume that this means you reported my posts in it. lol

Actually, it wasn't my fight. I didn't respond to anything, report anything, or really give a poo.

I just read your replies in other people's quotes and laughed at what your childish behavior.

But let me clue you in on why it is that you get neg-repped from people that don't share your views... its because your responses to any White or Christian, or Republican, or whatever-group-you-want-to-hate-today is arrogant, ignorant, insulting, uninformed, illogical, pointless, and immature.

If I had to guess, you are a very hate filled person who has some serious emotional issues, possibly caused by some sort of trauma or family situation, and could really use some serious therapy or mood stabilization drugs. Or maybe you need to come back here when you are 18.

Oh... btw... "pointing out" your neg rep in threads is being a bitch about it.

#57 cantrell

cantrell

• HUDDLER
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:53 PM

neg repping at all is "being a bitch about it"

clearly you're a pro at "being a bitch about it"

also, there are several conservatives, libertarians, and others here who my views conflict with who haven't felt compelled to neg rep me with regularity. and you won't find me calling guys like king or jase a dumbass because, unlike you, they aren't fuging dumbasses. the majority of your posts here have been about some sort of gay liberal communist shariah, aliens, and obama's birth certificate. you are literally insane.

#58 blackcatgrowl

blackcatgrowl

Trolls live here

• HUDDLER
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:56 PM

neg repping at all is "being a bitch about it"

clearly you're a pro at "being a bitch about it"

also, there are several conservatives, libertarians, and others here who my views conflict with who haven't felt compelled to neg rep me with regularity. and you won't find me calling guys like king or jase a dumbass because, unlike you, they aren't fuging dumbasses. the majority of your posts here have been about some sort of gay liberal communist shariah, aliens, and obama's birth certificate. you are literally insane.

Yes, I guess from your perspective of posting about White Christian Republican Devils who want to lock up and enslave all minorities and kill anyone who doesn't conform to their view they can, I might seem insane.

#59 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:57 PM

sorry about this thread everybody.

#60 cantrell

cantrell

• HUDDLER
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:59 PM

Yes, I guess from your perspective of posting about White Christian Republican Devils who want to lock up and enslave all minorities and kill anyone who doesn't conform to their view they can, I might seem insane.

the funny thing about this post is i've never said anything like this. however you have in fact questioned obama's legitimacy as president; you have posted the insane rantings of cleon skousen, you are fuging crazy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com