Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

Interesting Chris Harris put this as his avatar on Twitter

43 posts in this topic

I liked him, but not even close as one of my favorites. My favorites are like top 5, he doesn't cut it. Maybe top 15.

I'd prob rank him around 7-8

Who?

1 person likes this

My god, he has the voice of a little child.

i'm sure his yelling from the sidelines is really going to hurt our chances.

1 person likes this

i'm sure his yelling from the sidelines is really going to hurt our chances.

Yep, Cam is gonna be sooooo scared of his intimidating voice.

He's actually coming up on WFNZ within the hour if anyone is interested

Good lord, he posts a smack talk photo and some of you bitch and moan about him. Nuts, do you have them?

Good lord, he posts a smack talk photo and some of you bitch and moan about him. Nuts, do you have them?
dude isn't a panther anymore. he's just some clown on a another team that has a big mouth and won't be doing anything but watching from the sidelines when the real panthers come to town.

He's talking smack, and we're talking smack as well, what the hell is the problem? If you have a problem you could have just ignored this thread so move along........................

He'll change it Sunday evening once we beat the bears anyway.

I can't even follow that guy anymore. He has gotten really annoying. I hope Stew trucks him and breaks a huge run afterwards.

I like Harris and hated letting him go, but agreed with the annoying part.

It seemed like after every loss last year Harris was there "and this is what happens when ownership doesn't care about players and gives up on winning!". We did him a huge fuging favor sending him to the Bears and not to some other team and he still felt the need to trash the team any chance he got.

I like Harris and hated letting him go, but agreed with the annoying part.

It seemed like after every loss last year Harris was there "and this is what happens when ownership doesn't care about players and gives up on winning!". We did him a huge fuging favor sending him to the Bears and not to some other team and he still felt the need to trash the team any chance he got.

And now he wants an extension, and they have shown no interest. I'm sure he got a little jealous when he seen the money we were handing out to Godfrey, Beason and the others. Now he's with a team with a horrible FO. :cryin: