#1 Rush23

Rush23

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 03:28 PM

....of Craig Steltz.

Posted Image

In all seriousness, if you have Cam Newton in fantasy, start him. I think he might throw for 600 yards. Craig Steltz is the worst football player in the history of the NFL. The picture shown above is him punching at a ball, attempting not to intercept it. Our secondary is abysmal and outside of Tillman the other 3 blow.

#2 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,389 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 03:29 PM

:lol: nice.

#3 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,039 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 27 September 2011 - 03:31 PM

Who in the blue hell is craig steltz? sounds like a guy we would sign at DT out of alabama a&t.

#4 Lout

Lout

Draft Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 2,420 posts
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Stelz was pretty good at LSU.. I remember him in the National Title game a while back vs Oklahoma.

#5 Mvp2014

Mvp2014

Phenom

• HUDDLER
  • 3,777 posts

....of Craig Steltz.

Posted Image

In all seriousness, if you have Cam Newton in fantasy, start him. I think he might throw for 600 yards. Craig Steltz is the worst football player in the history of the NFL. The picture shown above is him punching at a ball, attempting not to intercept it. Our secondary is abysmal and outside of Tillman the other 3 blow.

He's a white dude in the secondary, what do you expect? Can you name one star DB that's white?

#6 Rush23

Rush23

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 03:32 PM

Who in the blue hell is craig steltz? sounds like a guy we would sign at DT out of alabama a&t.

Some blond hair dork from LSU that plays safety. This past weekend him and Brandon Meriweather started at Safety against the Packers. I think Steltz racked up a lot of tackles but only because he got thrown on and the receiver tripped over his limp, lifeless body on their way to a huge gain.

#7 Rush23

Rush23

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 03:32 PM

He's a white dude in the secondary, what do you expect? Can you name one star DB that's white?

Posted Image

Eric Weddle.

#8 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 27 September 2011 - 03:33 PM

Okay I am not talking sh*t about your team. I am a die hard Cubs fan, and respect Chicago as a world class city.

However, I honestly think the Bears are one of those teams that are on the brink of being in the league cellar very soon. I know a lot of Bear fans hate Jerry Angelo. Jay Cutler has the biggest arm in the league and the smallest heart. Not to mention Mike Martz is the NFL coaching anti-Christ.

You guys could have really used Olsen the past two games.

#9 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 27 September 2011 - 03:34 PM

Posted Image

Eric Weddle.

Tom Zbkowski - toughest SOB in the league.

#10 PantherFan52

PantherFan52

The Man

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 03:34 PM

Jim Leonard is good. Zbikowski is good too.

#11 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,389 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 03:35 PM

Okay I am not talking sh*t about your team. I am a die hard Cubs fan, and respect Chicago as a world class city.

However, I honestly think the Bears are one of those teams that are on the brink of being in the league cellar very soon. I know a lot of Bear fans hate Jerry Angelo. Jay Cutler has the biggest arm in the league and the smallest heart. Not to mention Mike Martz is the NFL coaching anti-Christ.

he wouldn't have helped. the martz effect.

#12 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 27 September 2011 - 03:35 PM

What about Charlotte resident Jason Sehorn? he should make the list just based on how fuging gorgeous his wife is.

#13 Rush23

Rush23

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 03:36 PM

That's the problem, we were supposed to be in the cellar last season. Projected to start out 0-3 and it was the opposite. We stumbled into the NFC Championship somehow.

Our weapons aren't bad, we just cannot do anything on offense with 2 of our starters out. Jerry Angelo patched our OL by drafting Carimi and didn't bring in any veterans. Without 2 of the best linemen, instantly we're even worse than last season.

#14 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Prob right. Martz is a terrible coach and even worse evaluator of talent.

#15 Rush23

Rush23

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Yeah unless Greg Olsen could have played RT and RG, our whole right side of the line has been missing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com