• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rush23

Cam Newton BEWARE!!!!!!!

Charles Johnson is like a reliable pickup truck that works everyday. Julius Peppers is like a Ferrari that works occasionally but sometimes doesn't start. Both make your team better just in different ways. I prefer CJ however I can't fault anyone who thinks Peppers is better. Right now at this point, I would choose CJ over JP.

Based god gets more bitches in his Ferrari than he does in his old Chevy.

I expect Pep to have 4 sacks, a FF, and a pick 6 Sunday against us.

Then he will disappear for 5 games.

Craig Steltz is the worst football player in the history of the NFL. The picture shown above is him punching at a ball, attempting not to intercept it. Our secondary is abysmal and outside of Tillman the other 3 blow.

You obviously never watched Stuart Schweigert.

I actually feel bad for Cutler... he must be shell-shocked at this point.

You don't need to sack him, you just need to run up behind him and clap your hands and he'll curl up on the ball and drop to the ground.

I expect Pep to have 4 sacks, a FF, and a pick 6 Sunday against us.

Then he will disappear for 5 games.

Don't know why everyone thinks he will be such a monster against us due to some crazy "Imma stick it to 'em" motivation. The butthurtedness of the Panthers fans and organization was much more fresh last year, it was in front of the people he was trying to stick it to, and it was against a MUCH worse team with zero coaching adjustments, and he managed 2 tackles, 2 assists, and a pick that he could have waived for a fair catch on. I respect the guy, he was my favorite panther, and he is still a beast. But this expectation that he will come steamrolling is a little misguided IMO. Nobody in the NFL knows him better than Jordan Gross, and I think he'll shut him down. Again.

I love how when you call someone balck or white you're racist...lol

Racism: a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

Inherent: existing in someone or something as a permanent and inseparable element, quality, or attribute: an inherent distrust of strangers.

Attribute:to regard as resulting from a specified cause; consider as caused by something indicated (usually followed by to ): She attributed his bad temper to ill health.

Proof.

A colored description does not qualify as Racism.

BTW Does he look white to you? It's fuging apricot bitch.

Don't know why everyone thinks he will be such a monster against us due to some crazy "Imma stick it to 'em" motivation. The butthurtedness of the Panthers fans and organization was much more fresh last year, it was in front of the people he was trying to stick it to, and it was against a MUCH worse team with zero coaching adjustments, and he managed 2 tackles, 2 assists, and a pick that he could have waived for a fair catch on. I respect the guy, he was my favorite panther, and he is still a beast. But this expectation that he will come steamrolling is a little misguided IMO. Nobody in the NFL knows him better than Jordan Gross, and I think he'll shut him down. Again.

Gross didn't shut him down last year.

I question your viewing habits because I don't think you watch Panther games.