Photo
- - - - -

Clausen's Twitter

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
85 replies to this topic

#25 Cat'sGrowl

Cat'sGrowl

The Beast Lurks Once More

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:25 PM

I'm honestly convinced Clausen beat some of you up when you were kids.

#26 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

Keep Pounding...all the way to...the draft! :D

SUPPORTER

Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:27 PM

I say give cam back his #2; errrr he'll just take it next year when you're cut anyways. Nevamind.

Why does Jimmy Clausen have twitter anyway? I'd say he has about as many people that give a hoot about his twitter as I do.

You are...Ugh... I don't even want to use any word to describe you. It would be in vain..

#27 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

HUDDLER

Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:27 PM

Jonathan Stewart is nearing 40,000 actually.

You're right. I had looked up others for comparison and somehow included JS by mistake. Okay, replace him wth Thomas Davis who has under 5000.

As someone else suggested, it's probably the Notre Dame fans.

Edited by Marguide, 27 September 2011 - 09:29 PM.

#28 wcuCATZ

wcuCATZ

• PipPip
ROOKIE

Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:36 PM

Busting on Clausen publicly is a punk move: the kid's a Panther and we support our own, and heaven forbid (please be a hypothetical!) Cam and Derek got banged up we'd have to hope that he's been using the downtime to pore over the playbook like someone who's had a gut check of humility would, and not moping in a corner wondering why he's getting razzed when we probably wouldn't have gotten Cam without him.

If Cam and DA go down, hopefully our FO will have the sense of mind to pick up David Garrard. Boy that would sure beat watching Jimmy piss away the season... again.

#29 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

SUPPORTER

Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:49 PM

If Cam and DA go down, hopefully our FO will have the sense of mind to pick up David Garrard. Boy that would sure beat watching Jimmy piss away the season... again.

I don't understand why one of the numerous teams out there in need of a decent QB haven't picked up Garrard. Any QB that can make Jacksonville relevant in that wasteland of wide receivers has to be able to contribute. Maybe they're all in on "suck for Luck?"

#30 NCstoner420

NCstoner420

Dave's not here man

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:52 PM

Busting on Clausen publicly is a punk move: the kid's a Panther and we support our own, and heaven forbid (please be a hypothetical!) Cam and Derek got banged up we'd have to hope that he's been using the downtime to pore over the playbook like someone who's had a gut check of humility would, and not moping in a corner wondering why he's getting razzed when we probably wouldn't have gotten Cam without him.

Why would I have wanted that? If we were contenders last year without Clausen or even with Clausen I sure as hell wouldn't have wanted Newton.

#31 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

SUPPORTER

Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:00 PM

If I was a pro athlete, I would not have a twitter account.

Seriously.

Beason is pretty good though.

#32 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

HUDDLER

Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:11 PM

Jimmy's worse at tweeting than he is at football.

#33 XLR8

XLR8

Flag that Swag

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:18 PM

Jimmy put up he is going to give away something to the person that tweets him first when he hits 30k followers and asked for suggestions on gifts.

I suggested a Cam Newton autograph. Anyone got any better ideas for me to suggest?

So funny I bet you got it made.

#34 RockyTopVol

RockyTopVol

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:23 PM

I stopped following him simply because he uses the word "tweeps"

#35 Guest_Irv_*

Guest_Irv_*
Guests

Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:25 PM

LOL at all the people making fun of jimmy. He's making bank sitting on the sidelines in street clothes. The guy is making millions doing what he loves.

#36 rdog157h

rdog157h

SUPPORTER

Posted 27 September 2011 - 11:11 PM

What pisses me off is people bashing a "Panther" who is on the sideline cheering Cam on every play! Watch the games, he is high fiving Cam, Smitty, the whole team! Its not like he sits on the bench with his head down acting like a bitch! He supports the team as we do! He is basically a fan at this point so quit giving the dude crap! He was forced into the game last year before he was ready! Not his fault! I was down on him last season as we all were but move on!

Edited by rdog157h, 28 September 2011 - 12:34 AM.