85 replies to this topic

#76 caatfan

caatfan

full of it

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 12:31 PM

I was gonna post, but I forgot the thread topic. Something about Clausen's titty? :confused5:

#77 fjblair

fjblair

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 12:36 PM

Busting on Clausen publicly is a punk move: the kid's a Panther and we support our own, and heaven forbid (please be a hypothetical!) Cam and Derek got banged up we'd have to hope that he's been using the downtime to pore over the playbook like someone who's had a gut check of humility would, and not moping in a corner wondering why he's getting razzed when we probably wouldn't have gotten Cam without him.

I can only think that the people that continue to bash JC are uncoordinated junior high misfits with bad acne.

#78 Camdemonium

Camdemonium

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 03:08 PM

hey look i can talk smack to a pro athlete who has made more in the last year than i will ever have behind the safety of my keyboard without fearing that he'd beat the worthless life out of me should I ever muster the balls to talk trash to his face. clearly i'm a manly man and you should respect me as such.

Hope JOAT bans you.

Clausen maybe made half a mil last year. If you will never make that much money, ever, you need to give up now. It's not that much. He'll make it for about 3 years then maybe get a high school coaching gig somewhere where he'll make 1,500 dollars a year.

Yay!!!!

LOL at all the people making fun of jimmy. He's making bank sitting on the sidelines in street clothes. The guy is making millions doing what he loves.

He'll never see the end of his contract. The most he'll make is a mil.

Ya'll need to stop defending dude and realize Hurney fuged up, again. Let it go.

#79 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,123 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 03:10 PM

think we could get a 6 pack of PBR and a slim jim?

Lucky Lager. I like figuring out those little puzzles under the cap when I'm drunk.

#80 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,123 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 03:18 PM

why would you need steroids? they test for that stuff. and there's no point to take HGH unless you're injured.

you've got the money to eat a baller diet too. just go hardcore paleo as fug and eat nothing but grass fed beef.

I juiced when I was younger, and then did gH afterwards because I had tendonitis bad. Jin was roughly a $1500/month habit for me, and I got a great deal on it. Only professional athletes can afford that poo.

I would love to have the facilities that these guys have to work out in. And now I only eat the leanest meats available at the market. Burger night? 97-3 ftw.

Fiz knows what he's talking about.

#81 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,063 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 03:21 PM

key to high protein is eating organs.

go to a farmer's market and get poo tons of liver, marrow, and tongue.

#82 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,063 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 03:22 PM

the only thing better than making clausen melt down are the low tier poster who rush in like lemmings to white knight him. oh god we have to defend clausen's honor against all slurs hurrf durf

#83 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,123 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 03:28 PM

key to high protein is eating organs.

go to a farmer's market and get poo tons of liver, marrow, and tongue.

Don't they serve tongue at carnicerias? What do they call that in spanish? There is a mexican market by my house that I always go to (I'm their resident guero) that sells the best marinated carne asada I've ever had. Great for parties and tailgates. I'll have to get some tongue next time.

#84 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,063 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 03:30 PM

Don't they serve tongue at carnicerias? What do they call that in spanish? There is a mexican market by my house that I always go to (I'm their resident guero) that sells the best marinated carne asada I've ever had. Great for parties and tailgates. I'll have to get some tongue next time.

you have to slow cook tongue though. its inedible unless you let it sit for like 8 hours.

then you can just sear it real fast.

#85 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,123 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 04:54 PM

you have to slow cook tongue though. its inedible unless you let it sit for like 8 hours.

then you can just sear it real fast.

Ahhhh I see. That's perfect for me because my crock pot is my BFF.

#86 DRubi15

DRubi15

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:25 PM

I see Food Network made its way onto the Huddle.

Before too long we will be analyzing the chefs from Chopped.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com