#1 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,400 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 01:24 PM

http://news.sky.com/...St_Patricks_Day

A laughing Mr Obama returned to the podium to take over but it seems the script had finally been switched and the US president ended up thanking himself for inviting everyone to the party.

Mr Obama is an accomplished orator but is becoming known in America as the "teleprompt president" over his reliance on the machine when he gives a speech.

He's gonna save the world.

#2 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 47,211 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 01:27 PM

WOW! A fair criticism of a President reading somebody else's mistake. :rolleye:

#3 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,777 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 01:28 PM

Omfg!!!! The terrorists has wonz!!!

#4 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,104 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 01:52 PM

Has the temeprompter provided him with the answer to the eternal question that must be asked:

"Is our children learning?"

#5 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 01:54 PM

Has the temeprompter provided him with the answer to the eternal question that must be asked:

Some of them can't spell teleprompter. They watch too much temevision, I guess.

#6 engine9

engine9

shoota muhfukkaina minute

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 01:58 PM

He speaks so well!

#7 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:03 PM

He speaks so well!

Still waiting for an aide to sneak "Go fug yourself, America" into the end of one of his speeches.

#8 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,400 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:12 PM

Still waiting for an aide to sneak "Go fug yourself, America" into the end of one of his speeches.

Me too...if only they used wireless and we had the codes.

I'd throw in a "let me be perfectly clear about being perfectly clear".

#9 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:13 PM

Me too...if only they used wireless and we had the codes.

I'd throw in a "let me be perfectly clear about being perfectly clear".

As he holds his forefinger against his thumb. What's up with that? He looks like he's feeding a dog or something.

#10 LiQuiD

LiQuiD

Plumb Crazy

• HUDDLER
  • 2,256 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:19 PM

Or how about these gems:

General

* "They misunderestimated me."[5] — Bentonville, Ark., November 6, 2000

* "There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."[6] — Nashville, Tenn., September 17, 2002

* "Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream."[7] — LaCrosse, Wis., October 18, 2000

* "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."[8] — Saginaw, Mich., September 29, 2000

* "Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country."[9] —Poplar Bluff, Missouri, September 6, 2004

* "Before I arrived in President, During I arrived in President."[10] — ABC News interview, December 1, 2008

Foreign affairs

* "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." [11] —Washington, D.C., August 5, 2004

* "We were trying to say something differently, but nevertheless it conveyed a different message". -January 12, 2009 Press Conference (Time Magazine, January 26, 2009, p13).

Economics

* "I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."[4] — Greater Nashua, N.H., January 27, 2000

* "I understand small business growth. I was one." — New York Daily News, February 19, 2000

Education

* "Rarely is the questioned asked: How is our children learning?"[4] — Florence, S.C., January 11, 2000

* "You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test."[12] — Townsend, Tennessee, February 21, 2001

#11 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:21 PM

Or how about these gems:

General

* "There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."[6] — Nashville, Tenn., September 17, 2002

* "Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream."[7] — LaCrosse, Wis., October 18, 2000

* "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."[8] — Saginaw, Mich., September 29, 2000

* "Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country."[9] —Poplar Bluff, Missouri, September 6, 2004

* "Before I arrived in President, During I arrived in President."[10] — ABC News interview, December 1, 2008

Foreign affairs

* "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." [11] —Washington, D.C., August 5, 2004

* "We were trying to say something differently, but nevertheless it conveyed a different message". -January 12, 2009 Press Conference (Time Magazine, January 26, 2009, p13).

Economics

* "I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."[4] — Greater Nashua, N.H., January 27, 2000

* "I understand small business growth. I was one." — New York Daily News, February 19, 2000

Education

* "Rarely is the questioned asked: How is our children learning?"[4] — Florence, S.C., January 11, 2000

* "You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test."[12] — Townsend, Tennessee, February 21, 2001

Have you ever tried to put food on your family? Well have you?

#12 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,400 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:22 PM

Or how about these gems:

General

Foreign affairs

Economics

Education

If I really cared...I'd start researching all the speeches/statements Obama has made in all 57 states and find some gems for you.

Weak

#13 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,104 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:25 PM

They can't be nearly as howl inducing.

I'd like to personally apologize for the misspelling, I am attending a tele meeting at the same time.

#14 LiQuiD

LiQuiD

Plumb Crazy

• HUDDLER
  • 2,256 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:29 PM

If I really cared...I'd start researching all the speeches/statements Obama has made in all 57 states and find some gems for you.

Weak

Ahhh, well I will just take your word for it. Don't pull a muscle actually backing anything up.

#15 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:29 PM

They can't be nearly as howl inducing.

You should hear LiQuid's doughnut jokes. He took overweight cops and made the connection. Really funny.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com