Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

g5jamz

Teleprompt president

47 posts in this topic

Remember when he said "Clearly we need to rebuild Georgia's economy" and every handout-seeker said he won that debate?

I wish my ass could produce as much sh*t as you guys spew. One minute you're bashing Bush saying he actually was the worst president, and the next minute you're giving me BS about it and defending the guy. Which side of the fence are you going to fall on? Make up your minds, I'm getting dizzy.

We're all running for public office, actually.

I wish my ass could produce as much sh*t as you guys spew. One minute you're bashing Bush saying he actually was the worst president, and the next minute you're giving me BS about it and defending the guy. Which side of the fence are you going to fall on? Make up your minds, I'm getting dizzy.

We're trying to be liberals. Be patient. Have a doughnut.

Clearly you haven't been paying attention.

Or you guys haven't been paying attention to yourselves, that generally has a higher probability.

I have been a little unkempt lately, but only because you told me I'm beautiful the way I am.

We appreciate your concern Liquid...you shouldn't take it so personally. It's not like he's paying your mortgage...yet.

...or the crack of his ass, not sure which.

Actually, Wikipedia, the oracle of all knowledge