46 replies to this topic

#16 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,926 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:32 PM

yeah especially since I started the trend. I will in my defense say that I linked mine to the current "stimulus package" joke fad.

#17 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,900 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:40 PM

Or how about these gems:

General

* "They misunderestimated me."[5] — Bentonville, Ark., November 6, 2000

* "There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."[6] — Nashville, Tenn., September 17, 2002

* "Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream."[7] — LaCrosse, Wis., October 18, 2000

* "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."[8] — Saginaw, Mich., September 29, 2000

* "Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country."[9] —Poplar Bluff, Missouri, September 6, 2004

* "Before I arrived in President, During I arrived in President."[10] — ABC News interview, December 1, 2008

Foreign affairs

* "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." [11] —Washington, D.C., August 5, 2004

* "We were trying to say something differently, but nevertheless it conveyed a different message". -January 12, 2009 Press Conference (Time Magazine, January 26, 2009, p13).

Economics

* "I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."[4] — Greater Nashua, N.H., January 27, 2000

* "I understand small business growth. I was one." — New York Daily News, February 19, 2000

Education

* "Rarely is the questioned asked: How is our children learning?"[4] — Florence, S.C., January 11, 2000

* "You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test."[12] — Townsend, Tennessee, February 21, 2001

That's not fair! Those were off the top of his head...

#18 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,900 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:42 PM

...or the crack of his ass, not sure which.

#19 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,045 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:56 PM

I wish Obama's gaffes were merely bungling the language ....

#20 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,639 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 18 March 2009 - 03:01 PM

The best obama gaffe so far is easily the one about getting breathalyzers for kids.

#21 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 03:04 PM

Remember when he said "Clearly we need to rebuild Georgia's economy" and every handout-seeker said he won that debate?

#22 LiQuiD

LiQuiD

Plumb Crazy

• HUDDLER
  • 2,255 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 03:09 PM

I wish my ass could produce as much sh*t as you guys spew. One minute you're bashing Bush saying he actually was the worst president, and the next minute you're giving me BS about it and defending the guy. Which side of the fence are you going to fall on? Make up your minds, I'm getting dizzy.

#23 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,639 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 18 March 2009 - 03:11 PM

We're all running for public office, actually.

#24 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 03:12 PM

I wish my ass could produce as much sh*t as you guys spew. One minute you're bashing Bush saying he actually was the worst president, and the next minute you're giving me BS about it and defending the guy. Which side of the fence are you going to fall on? Make up your minds, I'm getting dizzy.

We're trying to be liberals. Be patient. Have a doughnut.

#25 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,045 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 18 March 2009 - 03:12 PM

Clearly you haven't been paying attention.

#26 LiQuiD

LiQuiD

Plumb Crazy

• HUDDLER
  • 2,255 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 03:23 PM

Or you guys haven't been paying attention to yourselves, that generally has a higher probability.

#27 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,639 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 18 March 2009 - 03:25 PM

I have been a little unkempt lately, but only because you told me I'm beautiful the way I am.

#28 LiQuiD

LiQuiD

Plumb Crazy

• HUDDLER
  • 2,255 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 03:26 PM

I never said that :D

#29 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,298 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 03:26 PM

We appreciate your concern Liquid...you shouldn't take it so personally. It's not like he's paying your mortgage...yet.

#30 LiQuiD

LiQuiD

Plumb Crazy

• HUDDLER
  • 2,255 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 03:27 PM

...or the crack of his ass, not sure which.

Actually, Wikipedia, the oracle of all knowledge

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.