Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ivan The Awesome

What are you Bold Predictions for the Bears Game?

41 posts in this topic

Rivera's busting out the visor and jean shorts calling it right now

My Bold Prediction, is that Cutler has a break out game and shreads our weakened secondary. Also, I see a big return in armantis future.

Panthers D outshines Bears D! D- lo gets first TD of the season. Smitty does what he always does to the Bears!

Panthers-28

Bears-17

Lovie Smith is fired because of this game.

We don't give up a single sack to the Bear's defense, and we play a turnover-free game.

If the Panthers can get an early lead of a few touchdowns, I bet Jay Cutler will start getting reckless throwing the ball and throw 2-3 picks. That's when you know the Panthers will probably win big in this game.

If the Panthers can get an early lead of a few touchdowns, I bet Jay Cutler will start getting reckless throwing the ball and throw 2-3 picks. That's when you know the Panthers will probably win big in this game.

So if we get up by 21 points we might win and Cutler might throw picks.

Bold indeed..........................................

1 person likes this

Offense:

Cam has another big day and throws for 370 + yards, 3 TD's and an INT. Double trouble will still struggle and will run for a combined 60 yards 2-3 yards per attempt.

Defense:

Carolina will have a pick six in the first half and sack Cutler 6 times.

Carolina 35 - Bears 21

deangelo williams, 200 yards rushing and 2 tds

Man, it would be a relief to the fans if DeAngelo went back to running like he did during the 2008 season. We need a full arsenal of potent weapons.

Stew is going to break a long one, and then proceed to register his stiff arm as a legal weapon in NC.

I have been saying for the past 3 or 4 days that I am confident we will win this game, but that still didnt stop a few doubts wanting to creep in my head this morning. I think that is just a hangover from the way I felt about last season though, hopefully.

Our team has a much better offense then the Bears do. Our defense is good enough to keep us in games so long as they can limit the big play. They have been pretty awful at that, so it is logical to believe that they can have only improved with more game experience.

bottom line is that I still think this will be a win. This team has more talent than the Bears do. they just have to put it together on the field.

Greg Hardy breaks the goalpost.