#2 JayCutler

JayCutler

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 03:03 PM

glad it's only Radford

ESPN tells us what we already know

panthers won their first two without Steve Smith I think the Heels can do the same without Lawson.

#3 tarheelpride

tarheelpride

Logic is optional

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,918 posts
  • LocationMiddle of Nowhere, NC

Posted 18 March 2009 - 03:16 PM

yeah we should be fine. i want lawson healthy dammit

off-topic: but does anyone know when ESPN will do that article talking about best case/worst case scenarios for the teams? i always get a kick outta that

#4 tarheelblue89

tarheelblue89

More u spend, More u win

• HUDDLER
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 05:08 PM

I am getting sick of this. It is a stubbed toe. Get your butt out there and play. He came back for one f-ing reason and that was to win the national title. I don't care if it is Radford, it is the NCAA Tournament, get your a** in the game. Obviously it is Roy call, but if I'm Lawson I am telling him that we win it all with me in there.

#5 tarheelblue89

tarheelblue89

More u spend, More u win

• HUDDLER
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 05:15 PM

yeah we should be fine. i want lawson healthy dammit

off-topic: but does anyone know when ESPN will do that article talking about best case/worst case scenarios for the teams? i always get a kick outta that

http://sports.espn.g...54&sportCat=ncb

#6 tarheelpride

tarheelpride

Logic is optional

• HUDDLER
  • 2,918 posts
  • LocationMiddle of Nowhere, NC

Posted 18 March 2009 - 05:22 PM

thanks

#7 dexterpyro

dexterpyro

Huddle's Master Chef

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts
  • LocationWilson, NC

Posted 18 March 2009 - 09:33 PM

Lawson is too worried about his NBA career....I do not expect him too play at all this weekend if he even plays in the tourney at all....

GO BLUE DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!

#8 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

• HUDDLER
  • 2,890 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 06:47 PM

If Lawson doesnt play until "we" need him it will be too late. No way UNC wins the title if Lawson doesnt play. Thank goodness Wayne is playing his ass off. I think Lawson plays vs LSU. Maybe Bobby starts and Ty comes in if things get harry. Sucks that UNC's title hopes hinge on a friggin big toe!

#9 mantal

mantal

• HUDDLER
  • 3,344 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 06:51 PM

Lawson is too worried about his NBA career....I do not expect him too play at all this weekend if he even plays in the tourney at all....

GO BLUE DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!

Much as I hate to say it, I agree with you, Lawson is done...

#10 monstercat

monstercat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 07:06 PM

Much as I hate to say it, I agree with you, Lawson is done...

He may be done, but I seriously doubt it's because he's worried about the NBA.

#11 mantal

mantal

• HUDDLER
  • 3,344 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 07:17 PM

He may be done, but I seriously doubt it's because he's worried about the NBA.

No, I don't think so either, it's just a pain issue at this point...

#12 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 08:28 PM

I think Lawson plays Saturday, but if he doesn't, give Drew the ball and let him gain some valuable experience. He looked OK out there today.

#13 Britneck

Britneck

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 09:12 PM

I am getting sick of this. It is a stubbed toe. Get your butt out there and play. He came back for one f-ing reason and that was to win the national title. I don't care if it is Radford, it is the NCAA Tournament, get your a** in the game. Obviously it is Roy call, but if I'm Lawson I am telling him that we win it all with me in there.

No. He came back cause he wasn't getting drafted high.

#14 PlayMoore!

PlayMoore!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 10:17 PM

you guys don't think you're being a little bit too harsh on ty? He ONLY played against duke because they gave him a shot in his toe to relieve the pain. Roy said that he will NOT ever do that again to a young person. If you just say he's whining cuz it's only a big toe then you have no idea what you are talking about. Your toe is a big deal in athletics, see Ladanian Tomlinson. He had a hurt toe and he struggled with it the WHOLE season. For Lawson it has only been a couple of weeks. Having said that, hopefully he will be back ready to play saturday. I think he will be but I don't think he will be at 100% at all during the tournament. But Lawson at 80% is better than the other point guards we have at 100%.

#15 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 12:11 PM

you guys don't think you're being a little bit too harsh on ty? He ONLY played against duke because they gave him a shot in his toe to relieve the pain. Roy said that he will NOT ever do that again to a young person. If you just say he's whining cuz it's only a big toe then you have no idea what you are talking about. Your toe is a big deal in athletics, see Ladanian Tomlinson. He had a hurt toe and he struggled with it the WHOLE season. For Lawson it has only been a couple of weeks. Having said that, hopefully he will be back ready to play saturday. I think he will be but I don't think he will be at 100% at all during the tournament. But Lawson at 80% is better than the other point guards we have at 100%.

Drew looked good yesterday in extended minutes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.