Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ruff

Jeff Otah is hurt again.

207 posts in this topic

This is my LAST attempt to try and set the record straight with you.

Dude....I called you out for making a completely moronic suggestion that we cut...

you could stop there because I never said cut him. I made a suggestion try and trade him. But in all seriousness, even that is so unlikely, it doesn't warrant a response of "you're a moron, or an idiot"

An opportunity to read a bit of the post again...

Solution. Promote Bell to starter and trade Otah for middle tier starter(DB, LB, DT, or even WR) and a draft pick. Sign a...

How would you feel if we had traded him for say an Aaron Curry and a conditional draft pick? Obviously speaking in mere hypothetical, but rape jobs like that happen in the league, and its usually the proactive team delivering the butt hurt.

Really this is all I got left for you man. Call me an idiot or whatever, but at least get the story right.

you could stop there because I never said cut him. I made a suggestion try and trade him. But in all seriousness, even that is so unlikely, it doesn't warrant a response of "you're a moron, or an idiot"

How would you feel if we had traded him for say an Aaron Curry and a conditional draft pick? Obviously speaking in mere hypothetical, but rape jobs like that happen in the league, and its usually the proactive team delivering the butt hurt.

Really this is all I got left for you man. Call me an idiot or whatever, but at least get the story right.

Idiot.

lol there is one

1 person likes this

Oh what I would give for an ignore poster function.

Yeah Zod, why don't you implement that already? Dickface.

Oh what I would give for an ignore poster function.

What? You asked to be called an idiot, I was just obliging your request.

Yeah Zod, why don't you implement that already? Dickface.

We've got it all figured out. No need to bring Zod into this now :rolleyes5:

If he is too injury prone for the Panthers (as you suggest), why would you think that we would get anything of value in return?

I am not attacking you.....I just think your suggestion is ridiculous.

I hate to stir the pot, but Otah was limited in practice again and is now listed as questionable for Sunday