Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Red Sox nation

14 posts in this topic

Posted

We tonight have no one to blame but ourselves, at the start of this month I thought us in the playoffs was a forgone conclusion but now here we sit on the outside looking in.

this is the single most disastrous month of Red Sox baseball EVER!!!!

I now will cry myself to sleep...:(

Posted

Had to come into work today to get some things done. Going to try and finish it them up at lunchtime, take the afternoon off & go to my favorite local restaurant & eat myself into oblivion.

Posted

410112424.jpg

NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND OW-AH PAIN!

Posted

It's really just like reliving my childhood.

Posted

What do you mean "we"? You had no bearing on how the Red Sox played last night. js

Posted

In Red Sox Nation, "we" means "all of us that keep rooting for this team that has to play the freaking Yankees all year and expect us to beat them all the time maybe?

Posted

hahahahahaha

Posted

At least you don't root for the Cubs.

You have won recently.

And this season, as horrible and predictable as it was, got the icing on the cake of the fugging Cardinals squeaking in to the playoffs.

You watch, those fugging bastards will win it all too, just to make me even angrier.

Posted

I pretty much wish the Cubs to never win cause I have a pretty good feeling their fans will be just as obnoxious as Sawx fans have been since their win.

Posted

$41,932,171 > $160,257,476

Lollercoaster :cam:

1 person likes this

Posted

I pretty much wish the Cubs to never win cause I have a pretty good feeling their fans will be just as obnoxious as Sawx fans have been since their win.

maybe

I'd like to find out.

Posted

Red Sox fans can't play that bullshit underdog card anymore. They're just as bad as the Yankees at throwing around money now.